53. He was her home

When I first saw you,
I fell in love.
And you smiled.
Because, you knew.

-The Golden Girl
(I don't own this content)

****************************************

Faye Lockwood was first kissed by Joshua Hamilton, at the age of five, and it was nothing but a light peck, something that they had done when they were having a fake wedding in Faye's garden, with River being Joshua's best man.

Faye Lockwood's second kiss was when she had thought she was in love with Carter Jones. It was sloppy, with both of them being inexperienced and young.

Faye Lockwood's third, forth and fifth kisses belonged to Alsen Taylor, Faye's second boyfriend that she had dated through the whole sophomore year, the guy Faye Lockwood lost her virginity with.

The next five kisses of Faye Lockwood belonged to strangers, strangers that she had kissed to make Kyle Francis jealous, kisses that did not mean anything.

Believe it or not, Faye Lockwood never had something beautiful that she was proud of. Faye Lockwood had kisses, Faye Lockwood had sex, but Faye Lockwood was not the whore that everyone imagined her to be.

Faye Lockwood's eleventh kiss was River Blake.

The kiss where she wanted to put her everything to.

The kiss that meant the world to her.

Faye Lockwood's first love was not River Blake but fuck, it felt like she did not know what love was before she fell for him, before she fell for the golden boy.

And it was a slow process.

It was not just suddenly her loving him.

It was slow, with her falling for his each and every fragment.

And how she enjoyed falling for those brown eyes, for that crooked smile.

She loved him with every bone in her body, with every atom.

And she wanted to show him how much she loved him, all through the kiss.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him as much closer as she can, not having any intention to let go.

Their mouths were pressed with one another, moving in sync and Faye could taste the flavor of mint in his mouth, something that made her inside explode.

His arms were around her waist, making her feel like its the safest place to be, both of them giving their everything.

He loved this feeling.

He loved being this close to her.

He loved her soft lips, which tasted like strawberries, he loved her hair that he was running his hands through, he loved her.

The kiss had everything. And suddenly, Faye and River started to believe that getting sparks and electricity like they say in movies and books was not stupid or childish, not anymore. They loved, and it was shown through the kiss, through the tenderness, through the care, through the passion.

They finally pulled away, gasping for air, both of them looking like a mess with their hair sticking out to everywhere and their lips chapped. Breathing heavily, they were looking at each other, looking at each other with love.

"I... " Faye was cut off when River's lips were once again placed upon hers, and once again, she felt everything that she did when he had first kissed her.

Was it possible? Was it possible to feel the same explosion of fireworks when someone kisses you, over and over, after a different spam of time. Was it possible to feel the same happiness, the same twisting in the stomach?

Faye had the answer. Faye had felt the answer as she closed her eyes and pulled him closer.

It was a small peck and when River pulled away, he laid his forehead against her's, looking at her in the eye, both of his hands caressing her cheeks.

He whispered, "Before you say anything, I want you to know that I don't regret it, I don't regret kissing you, fuck, I have been dying to kiss you Faye, to feel you in my arms, to make you blush like the way you are doing right now. I want you to know that this is the best night of my life and I want to forever remain in this moment, with you. If you leave me in this sidewalk after all this, I will try not to chase you, but remember you will always be my paradise, my home."

There was a moment of silence after that, with River Blake looking at her like she was the most fragile thing that he had ever come cross, that he ever held in his arms.

Faye Lockwood's heart was racing, faster than normal and she could feel a whole zoo inside her stomach, a blush erupting in both sides of her cheeks. A shiver run down her spine when she felt River pressing his cheek against her, making her close her eyes.

"River... " He looked up at Faye, his hands intertwined with her's.

Before River Blake, Faye Lockwood was just a lost soul searching for a place to call home.

"I do not have any intention to leave this place, River. I would like to leave here as long as you will want me to." She laid her head on his chest, closing her eyes.

Looks like she finally found it.
*****************************************
Again, thank you for being this patient with me.

This chapter is dedicated to -salennia- for being the angel that she is. Thank you for existing beautiful, for being so selfless and loving.

And a very happy birthday to you, for you deserve the world. (I know I am late, as this took a really long time, but just so you know, I love you and I really am sorry.)

tomboy_16

tomboy_16