Take Me Home Country Roads....

Trixie's POV

It's finally hit Bianca what happened today. He crumpled to the ground hugging himself as he grimaces in pain. I run to him and wrap my arms around him. "Sir Bianca, I'm so sorry... if we had came back with you and not drank more, Adore and you wouldn't be hurt."

Bianca lifts his head up and raises my head to look in his eyes. "Trixie, it's not your fault that person was an idiot, if it wasn't us it may have been someone else. I don't want you to blame yourself. I don't blame you or Adore. You were coming home. If Katya hadn't woke me up......" Bianca shakes his head and drops his hand looking away.

"Bianca.... Don't worry about the what if's..." I grab his hands and hold them. "I'm so glad you and Daddy showed up when you did. I wish you wouldn't have got hurt... But I know you are so fiercely protective of all of us."

I look up at Bianca and smile. I stand up helping Bianca to his feet noticing the pain he was trying to hide come across his face. "Bianca, you should take one of your pain pills... You are hurting so bad. I can see it on your face."

Bianca shakes her head no and grabs my hand pulling me with her as we walk. Where we are is so beautiful. I see Bianca enjoying being outside in the fresh air and nature. We all seem to relax when we get out in the middle of nature and can just enjoy the scene.

Adore's POV

I see Trixie and Daddy walking back but it looks like a struggle so I bolt out to help. "Is there something I cans do?" I ask and Daddy just chuckled.

"We're okay my little kitten." He says waving me off but stumbling on his next step. I quickly throw his arm over my shoulders and he lets out a sigh. "We're going to have to postpone aren't we?"

Trixie nods softly still remaining silent. I frown but we continue walking eventually getting daddy back onto the bus. Once he's laying back down I curl up and hug a nearby stuffy.

Why does he have to be in so much pain....

Trixie's POV

We help Bianca back into the bus so he can sit on the couch and try to relax, Adore runs to his bag grabbing the other half of the pain pill. "I don't need that kitten. I'm okay." I growl and hand him a bottle of water and the pill. "YOU WILL REST. YOU WILL TAKE THE PAIN PILL. WE ARE POSTPONING AS WELL." Bianca's head snaps at my yelling and he growls. "Fuck you Trixie. I know what I can and can't handle." My temper gets the best of me. "I will fucking force that pill down your god damned throat if I have to. You fucking cunt!" There is a war between Bianca and I. My darker side coming out. Adore jumps back scared as Bianca and I go toe to toe. Katya pulls Adore off to the side as he shakes his head at me.

"I'd like to see you fucking try!" I don't even think about how much pain Bianca's in. I just want to shut him the fuck up. I pry his mouth open using my body to pin him to the couch and he bites me. I slap him and he opens his moth and I throw the pill in filling his mouth full of water holding his nose. Bianca has to swallow the pill and I stand up proudly. I cock my hip and laugh. He glares at me.

"Fucking bitch! We aren't fucking postponing!" Bianca stands up stumbling a bit but gets in my face. "WE ARE!" We go back and forth as Adore runs in being on my side. We argue with the headstrong Bianca. 

Katya's POV

What the others don't know is that I've called Michelle and she hears the yelling in the back. "Katya what the hell is going on there?" I sigh and step outside the others not even noticing because they are yelling so much. I can even hear them outside. "I'm sure you've heard about the Bianca and Adore situation." I hear Michelle clear her throat. "Yeah..." I chuckle softly. "Well Bianca's being her normal stubborn self but she's not one-hundred percent. He's about seventy-five percent. He went for a walk today.... Trixie and Adore had to help him back. They've been fighting because Bianca doesn't want to postpone but all the rest of us want him to rest and heal up. I can't take this Michelle... My anxiety is at it's peak... I need your's and Ru's help..."

Michelle pulls the phone away from her ear and talking is heard in the background. There is chuckling heard in the background before Michelle comes back. "Don"t worry Katya we got this." She helps me calm down a little before hanging up with me. I pull out a cigarette and smoke before Trixie slams the door coming out to me his hands shaking.

"Da da! Helps!" He's slipping badly, I put out my cigarette quickly and run to him hugging him. I know the battle killed him. I see Adore run out too crying coming up to Trixie and me. "Chelle on da phone wit daddy. He not happys." I hug the two littles rubbing their backs. "He fights because he cares so much about us and our careers. Let's let Ru and Michelle do their work." We hear Bianca yelling and then quiet. I tell the two littles to sit outside and calm down before I walk to the bus. I knock on the door before walking in.

"You fucking got what you all wanted god dammit." I walk over to Bianca who is crying. "I didn't want to be the reason we had to postpone, Kat. Those two were so excited to do this..." I hold Bianca's hand. "Bianca, I know this, they know this, but you need to heal. Why do you think Trixie fought you so hard. Trixie strives to be so much like you Bianca. She had to take your role today. I'm sorry I played dirty, but I knew you weren't going to listen to any of us." 

Bianca hugs me. "Thank you.... I hate to admit it... but I could use the time. Ru told me that we can go home for a few weeks and she'll call you to see if I'm up to go." I look up at Bianca she looks guilty. "Can you go get the girls.... I owe them an apology." Trixie and Adore are standing in the room. When did they come in? Trixie closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "No apology needed Bianca. We're both stubborn as fuck. It's done and over with. Now time to relax." Trixie grins and hugs Bianca gently. "I sorry for being a douchey cunt Yanka. Yous hurting and I coulds has hurted yous more." Bianca chuckles and hugs her. "I'm fine that pill kicked in. Thank you for trying to be more stubborn than I am. You give me a good run for my money kid." I see her lightly push Trixie and she moves away and runs to me giggling. She sticks out her tongue at Bianca who flips her off. Adore hasn't moved but I noticed that she's crying. Bianca calls her over and cuddles her telling her its okay and she's not mad. 

I'm really happy we're on our way home. I think we all could use the time to relax after everything that went on less than twenty-four hours ago....