The Brattiness Continues...

Smuttiness warning! 

Katya's POV 

"No Trixie, I know you need some little time but that doesn't mean you can be a brat and get away with it." I say for the twentieth time letting out a sigh as he continues to disobey me. A few hours ago I'd given his jacket back due to that fact he couldn't help his brattiness but we also had a talk discussing how it didn't mean he could be a brat without punishment. 

"But I duns wanna!" He yells back and throws his arms across himself so they are crossed. Adore copies the action from across the room and sticks out his tongue. 

"Adore! Stop that at once or no playtime for a week." Bianca says and the younger boys arms automatically drop to his side mumbling an apology. 

"Come on Trixie. Last warning. Go put the glass in the sink. That's a silly thing to throw such a big tantrum over. If you just go do it then it'll be done." I try and convince him to no avail. 

"No dada me nu wanna!" He yells back and pushes the mentioned glass onto the floor. I see Bianca and Adore's mouths agape in shock as it shatters.

Trixie's POV 

I watch the glass shatter and realise that I've fucked up. Even in little space I see that. Katyas eyes close and he takes a few deep breaths. His hand points in the direction of the stairs mouthing two words. 'Go. Now.'

I scramble to my feet and run to the bedroom. I'm in so much trouble. 

Katya's POV 

I hiss out the breath I'm holding and Bianca speaks up. "Did any of the glass hurt you?" He asks and I shrug not really caring. I look down and notice the tiniest splinter of glass. Removing it I walk away from the mess. 

"He's weally gonna to get in trouble isn't he?" Adore asks clearly shaken by the outburst. I nod my head softly biting my lip. 

"Just don't get angry with him." The unspoken 'or hurt him' on the end makes me glare at Bianca who throws his hands up. "I never said you would. Just reminding you."

Trixie's POV 

I kneel in the middle of the bed, my hands behind my back. I nearly want to cry. I could have hurt someone. Katya opens the door and goes to the bedside drawer. I remain still and silent as I feel the disappointment hang off of the air. 

"Are you okay? Is there anything we need to talk about?" He asks as he comes back into view, crouching at the end of the bed. I shake my head. "Use your words please." 

"No daddy. I'm so sor-" I start to apologise but he presses a finger lightly to my lips. I stop talking immediately. I don't want to make him even more disappointed in me. 

"Okay well. I'm going to punish you. I know you're sorry so you don't need to say it okay." 

He says before walking behind me and pushing me forwards softly so that my ass is in the air.He pulls my shorts and underwear down. I'm tempted to look back but I know I'm not allowed to. There isn't much noise until I feel his hand on my ass. Suddenly I feel the cold lube coated metal. It glides in and I bite my lip as to not moan out. This must be a new plug because it feels bigger. He smacks me once and I can't help the high pitched moan that I choke out. 

"Okay. Starting now you have three strikes. You can moan two times. The third time and you'll be edged, and edged and edged. You won't be allowed to cum at all. If it's one or two times I'll let you cum eventually." He says pulling my pink shorts back up. "Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy."

Katya's POV 

I lead Trixie back to the lounge room explaining he has to hold it in until the timer goes off. He moved carefully and bit his lip. It was so hot I really want to jump his bones right now. But I have to wait. 

"Okay now apologize to Bianca and Adore and thank them for cleaning up your mess." I say sternly and he looks down mumbling. "Speak up little one." 

"M sorry Sir Bianca and Adore for being brat. Thank you for cleaning up messes." He says before I sit on the couch and pat my lap. He looks at me hesitantly and sits down. I shift him so that I'm putting pressure on the plug and he lets out his first moan. 

Bianca shoots me a smirk. He knows what I'm up to. I look at my phone and at the timer I had set. He only has eighty seconds left. I start bouncing my leg and he makes a choked sound. Not a moan though. 

"That's okay Trix." Bianca says before pulling Adore closer. I hear him mutter something about behaving or he'll be embarrassed like Trixie is right now. Thirty seconds. "Oh daddy." The younger boy in my lap reacts to the way my knee jerks. If he moans again he's not cumming at all. That doesn't sound fun at all. I bounce my leg a bit harder. 

Trixie's POV 

I grip onto my own legs and bite my lip so hard that I taste my own blood. I lock eyes with Adore who watches in ... awe? Is he getting off on this? Oh wow. I hear the timer Katya had set go off and I finally let a thundering moan drip from my lips. 

"Good job Trixie." Bianca and Kats both praise me. I get to my feet with shaking legs before I stumble to the stairs. Daddy picks me up and carries me the rest of the way seeing that I'm struggling. I moan freely into his neck now that I'm able. 

Once in the room he throws me down on the bed and takes out the plug making me whine. He puts it to the side and without much warning, except for both pants being removed, starts to pound into me. I cry out in the pleasure erupting from his rough actions. His hand wraps firmly around my neck and my cries turn into choked sobs. 

Tears glide down my face as my senses heighten further. "Da-da-daddyyyy" I gasp out when he loosens up letting the blood flow again. 

He practically stops moving and I whine. "I said I'd let you come but I said nothing about not edging you as well." He says with a smirk before pulling out and stroking himself. "Turn around" he commands and I do so propping myself up on hands and knees. 

I hear some rustling before I feel cool leather run across my ass. I feel my dick twitch in excitement. The leather leaves my ass before being swiftly brought back down. The noise springs off the room with my moans joining it. "Yes daddy." 

"Yeah you like that hmm princess. You like it when I use my belt on you huh?" He asks and cuts my response off with another strike. "Yeah you do huh." He brings the belt down again and I choke on my sob like moans. "Act like such a whore for leather."

After fifteen more strikes and a blistering assault on my asscheeks the belt gets looped around my neck. He enters me again skipping the slow and pulling the belt to cut off my circulation, making my upper half lift up off of the bed. 

Tears flow as his thighs slap against my blisters and my cock leaks angry and red from not being touched. Precum slicks my upper legs as I try to give Katya a warning that I'm close. 

"Fuck! Princess. I'm so close. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck." He warns before his body collapses onto mine. He shoots hot deep in me as my cum spills directly onto the sheets.