Feeling better..

Trixie's POV

Adore was feeling better first then Katya. I was the last to feel better but I do! Just in time for Pat's visit. Turns out Katya gets really snuggly when he's sick and so I got cuddles the whole time. Whether they were from Katya or Adore I got them. 

It was ten so I only had two hours to get ready. I fly out of bed and into the bathroom. I put on some Dolly Parton on and start the shower. It's nice to have a hot shower now that my fever is gone. I wash myself quickly and get out, wrapping a fluffy towel around my waist loosely. 

I rush back into the room and come face to face with a smiling Katya. "AH! Oh my god you meanie!" I squeal out in surprise. He rolls his eyes. 

"Good morning to you too baby, are you going to be big or little? Mom knows about little Trixie. I didn't know if you'd be feeling better today or not." He asks explaining why he'd even ask. I flush deeply realizing the fact that he had given me a choice rather than telling me to be big.

Even though my fever is gone and I don't feel sick, I feel exhausted. And an exhausted Trixie is always a bratty one. "I wanna be little daddyyyyy!" I say and jump up into his arms. 

"Okay, then I laid out an outfit. Put it on and go get Adore. Ask Bianca if it's okay first."

Katya's POV 

I know Adore wants to talk but it's important to get my princess ready first. If not he'll just be a brat. I have a feeling he's going to be alone anyway. I put him down and he runs over to the outfit. A pair of grey shorts, a soft pink shirt and his Boomer Banks jacket as well as a purple pair of cotton boxers. 

"My fav jacket daddy!" He points at it and I walk up behind him and hug him. 

"Yes it is baby. If you're a bad boy today it gets taken away for two weeks okay?" I say and notice his attitude change as soon as he speaks again. 

"Yes daddy. I will try my bestest to behave." He says before starting to get dressed.

 Trixie's POV

I run out of the room as soon as I'm dressed. "WALK!" Katya yells after me. I scowl to myself but slow to a speed walk. I knock on Bianca and Adore's bedroom door and Bianca opens it. 

"Morning Trix" he says with a smile, clearly having been awake for much longer than I have. 

"Morning Sir Bianca! Daddy asked if he could talk to Adore." I state and he gives me a pointed look. "Please." I add on and Bianca smiles again. 

"That's better. I'll finish getting him dressed. You're being little while Pat is here are you?" He asks and I respond with a nod. "Okay. I'll let Adore know."

Bianca's POV

I step back in the door and close it grabbing an outfit for Adore as he stretches out. "Katya sent Trixie to come and get you so you could talk to him. I've set out an outfit for you to change into. Pat should be here in a little bit. So please behave..." Adore nods before he gets up slowly getting a shower. He comes out and gets dressed. I'm laying back on the bed watching him tiredly. He comes up giving me a quick kiss. "Why don't you nap Daddy? I promise I will behave for Sir Katya." He covers me up and I'm so tired I'm asleep in no time. 

Adore's POV

I quietly slip out of the room as Trixie and me head down to their room. Trixie bounces up on the bed and lays his head down on Katya's lap as I come in. "Hello Adore!" I stretch across the bottom of the bed and I smile. "Daddy's sleeping finally. Now he know's we all are feeling better I hope he'll get some good sleep."

I smirk as I reach up tickling Trixie's feet as he kicks at me. I giggle as Sir Katya looks down at me and I stop. "Adore. Be good." I nibble on my lip. "Sorry.... I just wanted to play since Trixie's feeling better." Trixie whines. "Tiiiiiirrredddd. No mood for dat 'Dore." I sigh and come over next to him and hug him. 

"So.... this surprise for Bianca... What you thinking?" Katya lazily runs his fingertips over Trixie's arm and Trixie smiles. I sit up and bring my knees up to my chest as I lay my head on them. I was trying to think but I never had any good ideas... I sniffle softly as I'm trying to come up with an idea for Daddy. I feel Katya and Trixie hug me softly. "Shhhhh... calm down. Don't get yourself worked up. I know you want to spoil your daddy." I sniffle as I feel Katya's hand rubbing my back with Trixie. "I sorry.... I.... I.... feel so inadequate for him. I mean look at him... He's like perfection and I'm a trashy whore..." 

Katya sighed knowing Adore was somewhat unsure of himself but he wasn't going to stand by and listen to him put himself down. "Stop Adore." He said in an authoritative tone which both boys sat up a little straighter. "I'm not going to sit here and listen to you put yourself down. Roy loves you for you... We love you for you. So stop that right now. I know you've been sick. We all have. How Bianca didn't get sick is beyond me. We're going to think up something together. Fuck he ran himself ragged for us to make sure we were taken care of. WAIT! Maybe Mom can help us. She loves to come up with surprises."

I smile at this as Katya dials the number hearing his mom. He explains what was going on and that they were feeling better but they wanted to surprise Bianca for taking such good care of them. Pat chuckles as they mull over ideas.. Wait Bianca loves the beach. I get an idea. "What if we take Bianca to the beach and just have a picnic. That way we can all relax and enjoy. Then we can come home and have a home cooked meal..."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea and we all know Bianca. From what I've been told about him, he will appreciate it. Bianca seems like one that would like more simple things. I think he will be surprised. If you need any help setting up or keeping him occupied I'll be here." Pat responded. "Thanks ma. I'm gonna plan more with the guys and we will let you know okay. I want you to be relaxed to." I smile as Katya says his goodbyes hanging the phone up. I see his grin and he's so happy talking with his mom. I smile and hug Katya tight. "Thanks Sir Katya. That helped a lot." We get to talking more about the plans while Bianca sleeps.