Oooooo Girl!

Smut Warning! You have been warned!

Trixie's POV

Back at the hotel we all lounged in the same room again. Adore and I had been teasing the two older men all night. As soon as we got back I changed into a tight pair of pink sleep shorts and no shirt.

We all ate before putting drag toys on to play. "I wish we could have done that. It would've been fun." Katya says as he rubs his hand on my thigh as I sit in his lap. I shift my hips in just the right way and he lets out a shuddering breath. 

He leans in close to my ear. "If you keep that up princess I'm going to have to punish you." He whispers before biting my earlobe softly.

I can't help the moan that pushes past my lips. I'm sure that Adore hears it because he smirks, turning his attention to Bianca who's been wound up all day. 

Katya's hand travels closer and closer to my crotch and I'm practically squirming to feel his touch. "We're going to the other room for a bit." Bianca says suddenly taking Adore by the upper arm tightly. It looks like it'll be miracle if he makes it that far. 

Katya's POV

As soon as the door clicks shut I push Trixie onto the bed. "You brat. Teasing me just because Adore was. I'm going to have to teach you a lesson hmm.." I growl and Trixie just whines in response.

"Daddy." He makes grabby hands for me and puppy dog eyes. I smile softly at the angel under me and kiss him fiercely. He pushes his hips up and grinds into me and a groan escapes my lips. 

I place a hand on his chest and push him back down. "Stay." I growl before getting up, going to the bathroom and leaving him alone. Mainly because I'm curious to how he will react and if he'll obey. Not because I need to. I guess I can always get lube and a condom while I'm in here. 

Trixie's POV 

As soon as the door closed I frowned and let out a soft pant and close my eyes, hips still in the air ever so slightly. Of course he'd tease me back. How did I not expect that?

My shorts are even tighter now as Trixie junior has reacted to the situation. I let my body go limp and I just lay there. It doesn't take long before I subconsciously start to palm myself through my shorts and not long after that my hand plunges in as I need something more. 

Suddenly Katya walks in stark naked and my movements still and I stare at him, a soft moan having just left my lips. "Now I never said you were allowed to touch yourself. You've already been such a naughty, naughty boy." He says before he practically tears the flimsy fabric off of me. 

Katya climbs back over me with dark, lust filled eyes. "Kiss me please daddy." I moan out but he shakes his head and smacks my thigh. 

"Naughty boys don't get to ask for kisses." He fires back before I hear the snap of what I assume is a bottle of lube opening. "Remember our safeword from the shower baby?" He asks, his voice suddenly soft and loving. 

I nod my head quickly "it's pony- da-daddy yes..." As soon as I acknowledge the word he pushes two fingers in. My eyes nearly roll back and my back arches up. 

Katya's POV 

I pump my fingers in and out of him rhythmically and latch onto one of his nipples sucking an nipping. I take the other bud and roll it tightly and Trixie gasps out. I slip another finger in and his voice breaks "da-..aady fuuuuuck."

I smirk and let the sensitive buds go and move to his inner thighs. I bite down and suck letting marks blossom over his skin. When I'm done I look over him. 

His cheeks are flushed and lips are swollen. His lip is caught between his teeth and his thighs are now red, purple and blue. I pick up the condom I had laid on the bed and tear it open with my teeth before rolling it onto my length. 

"Fuck me... Fuck me... Fuuuuuccck meeeee." Trixie mutters over and over again. I pull my fingers out smirking. He whines while I lube up. "Whyyyyy." 

I push into him sinking in and bottoming out. One hand grips his shoulder pulling him closer while he clamps his eyes shut. "Big. You're big." He states bluntly and I search his face for any major pain. "M-move"

I obey him and start slow and steady. It's nearly loving when I lean over and kiss him softly. It doesn't take long and he's scratching at my back. "Such a pretty princess for me. So needy."

He pulls me in closer. "F-fuck me daddy. Hard." He whimpers before taking my hand and bringing it to his neck. "And fucking choke me!" 

"Watch your language." I growl before my hips snap forward roughly and my hand tightens squeezing the sides. His mouth moves wordlessly and his eyes water. I loosen up for a few seconds and he lets out a sob of a moan. "You feel so good." I coo and he kisses me. 

Trixie is making the most ungodly sounds before muttering "I'm close" and I smile widely. 

"You're not aloud to cum until I say. Trust me okay." I say and focus on my own fast approaching climax. I thrust a few more times before before I still my hips saying "fuck yes. Don't cum. Trix. Fuck." 

When I pull out Trixie is confused. "Sit in my lap." I say nearly breathless. He obeys straddling my lap and grinding into my stomach. I chuckle re positioning him before taking his length in my hand. 

His eyes twinkle with excitement. I pump and he digs his blunt nails into the back of my neck and he's babbling incoherently. "Yea-dadd-eease" He puts his forehead on mine "I'm gonna..." He warns and I let go of him and his eyes fly open. 

"Wh-what?" He asks, tears in his eyes. I just smirk before grasping the base of his cock and pumping a few times and letting go again. "Dad-ddy stop it." He whines tears flowing down his face. 

I don't say a thing and do it again. And again. And again. He's letting out choked sobs and is crying into the crook of my neck. He's also moaning and whining. "Just let me cum please daddy. I need to cum." He sobs so I continue pumping. 

"Yes yes. Daddy. Daddddy. YES!" He literally screams before he shoots up onto our chests and my hand with a final sob. 

Trixie calms down before he kisses my cheek and moves to my ear. "That was amazing."