Daddy's Kitten

SMUT WARNING!!!!

Bianca's POV

As I pull Adore to our room I let out an animalistic growl. Adore barely gets the door open before I pull him inside and push him harshly up against the door. His back is against the door and his chest is against mine. I grab his arms and press him against the door hearing a moan from him. It had taken everything in my power not to strip him naked there and fuck him. He knew he was teasing me. 

"D-daddy.... please!"

I his pitiful little pleas to me as I chuckle darkly in his ear I feel him shudder against me and look down timidly as I spoke.

"You  think I'd let you get away with being a little tease, my kitten, and not have consequences for your actions... Think again... Now it's my turn. I'm going to have you begging for release when you're done you cheeky little pusssycat.."

I chuckle as I hear his little moan. I couldn't help myself as I kissed him roughly as he melted into my touch. I pull away hearing his little whine as he slides down the door and kneels at my feet. I walk over to my bag and smile as I pull something out if it. I walk back over and put the leather collar around Adore's neck smirking at the silver pendant on it smiling at the engraving on it. Daddy's kitten.

"When we are alone you are to strip and put your collar on waiting for me. You are not allowed to touch yourself without MY permission! Now that is settled you ARE getting punished tonight for your little show. So strip and kneel at the bed and I will be back. If you touch yourself you will be punished more you hear me."

I raise his chin so he is looking up at me, his eyes full of lust and love. I smile down to him as i talk with him.

"Now kitten what's our safe word again?"

Adore's eyes flutter shut and he licks his lips before speaks again.

"The safe word is puppy Daddy."

I smile and run my fingers lightly over his scalp but then quickly pull my hand away hearing his little whine.

"Good job kitten. Now be a good boy and I'll be right back."

I hadn't even made it completely into the bathroom before I saw him dart over to the bed, stripping down, and kneeling at the bed. I just watched him for a few minutes squirming but being good and keeping his hands at his sides. I chuckle to myself before I grab a black bag out of one of my suitcases smirking to myself. Before walking back to Adore who is getting impatient. I sit the black bag on the bed before addressing Adore.

"I think a naughty little kitten should be taught a lesson."

I unzip the bag and walk over to Adore slipping a blindfold over his eyes. I see him panic and I speak to him and reassure him.

"Take a deep breath and calm yourself kitten. I wouldn't ever do anything to harm you. I'm just taking away one of your senses. Trust me kitten."

"I trust you Daddy. I was just scared a little."

"I know kitten. I'm giving you time to adjust to the blindfold."

I touch his bare shoulder and feel the goosebumps form on his skin. I grin as he bites back a moan worrying his lip between his teeth.

"Now I'm going to move you to the bed kitten. Okay. Now up we go."

I pick him up bridal style and lay him on the bed before pulling out a pair of handcuffs out of the bag and snap one side to his wrist.

"Now since you were such a naughty boy, I'm handcuffing you to the bed. If you're good... I'll reward you. If you are naughty, well you will get more punishment."