Conversations with Ru

Katya's POV

I lead Adore upstairs to the rooftop garden and find a spot on the fake grass to sit. I lay Adore on my lap so that he's looking up to the clouds. 

I pull out my phone and go into my contacts before opening the one labeled as " Ru " and pressing on call. The tone rings and is nearly instantly answered. 

"Katya. Are you okay? You never call." Ru's worried voice comes from the other end of the line. 

"Sort of. We need your advice on some stuff." I say as Adore continues to stare blankly up to the sky. "It's about Adore."

"Alright then. Start from the start." He answers as I hear a door close on his end. 

I take a deep breath before I start speaking. "Adore is a little, do you know what that is?" I ask and he responds with a no. "Quickest way to explain is an adult baby. Littles usually look for a caregiver. Adore's currently with Bianca who is also his daddy-"

"I didn't know that. Tell them I'm so happy. But sorry continue." Ru interrupts before apologizing. 

"It's fine. But before Bianca Danny had a different caregiver. Michael." I say the last word hesitantly. 

"As in Roxxxy!" He gasps and I hum in reply. 

"Yes I'm gathering you have guessed where I am headed. He abused Adore. In all three ways. But we can't go to the police. Between a lack of evidence and the publicity..." I explain as Adore starts sniffling. I run my hands through his hair to try and soothe him. 

"No I understand. She's definitely not welcome to drag con and I'll figure out some other stuff later today Katya. Thank you for coming to me with this. Look after Adore please. And tell him mama Ru says to keep his head high. Roxxxy only wants to see him scared." Ru says before I hear a loud knocking on his end. "I have to go."

"Bye thank you" Ru hangs up as he obviously must have been in the middle of something. I sigh and bring Adore up to my chest as I put my phone down. 

Adore's POV 

I hold onto Katya and sniffle as I hear thumping in the house. I sit up but Katya just pulls me back in. "Shhh its nothing to worry about honey." He coos and holds me close. "Are you in headspace right now?" 

I shrug my shoulders. I don't know if I am. It's weird. I want to throw a tantrum but I also want to do something mundane like the groceries. I want Bianca back and I need my daddy. 

"Well Ru is going to sort some stuff out without going to the police." He says and I sit up. 

"Really?" I ask and he nods in reply. 

I smile. I kind of felt better now I know that Ru knows.. but I'm still worried about Daddy. I hear more thumping and Katya holds me closer and puts on some music for me. I look over at his phone tapping on artists and playing Trixie's albums. It always seems to calm me down when I need it. I see Katya smile as he hums along. 

"Sir Katya, do you think Daddy will be okay?" I ask brokenly as he rubs my back. "If I know anyone as stubborn as Bianca it's Trixie... Don't worry little kitten. You're Daddy will be okay."

Trixie? What does he have to do with it? I look at Katya confused. He looks down and explains. "After you passed out, he asked me to bring you up here and talk to Ru while he went to go to Bianca. Trixie's gone through this with Bianca before and I think his stubbornness will get Bianca back. Just don't worry and enjoy. We both could use a bit of relaxation." I knew he was right. I trusted Trixie with my life. I was happy that Trixie and Katya were such good friends. I relax a bit more and cuddle into Sir Katya's chest. It feels a little off from Daddy but I appreciated him taking care of me. After a few minutes my breathing evened out and I was finally sleeping. I never heard Trixie come out and tell Katya the coast was clear. I didn't feel Katya carrying me in sitting me next to Daddy. All I knew is that the next morning I was wrapped in familiar loving arms smelling the scent of my Daddy. I cuddle more into him and he holds me tighter as we both sleep.

Katya's POV

Trixie was sitting on the couch as I came back down. I had grabbed his paci and a cuddly blanket just in case he was going to crash into little space. Good thing I did. As soon as he saw me he ran into my arms and cried.

"Dada needs you bad. Dat was hard." I pick him up and carry him to the couch noticing he had a black eye and he was complaining of being sore. I cuddled him as he told me what happened while he was in little space. I didn't even realize how bad Bianca had got. I was proud of Trixie though. He had pushed off his own needs to help friends. I smiled as I picked him up carrying him to our bedroom telling him how proud I was of him. We cuddled a lot and Trixie fell asleep against me as he sucked on his paci. From his telling he deserved the rest. I knew things were going to be better now so I let myself drift off holding Trixie tightly to me.