Stuffies

Adore's POV

As we pull up to the mall Bianca laces her fingers with mine giving me a sly grin. I couldn't wait to see what Bianca had up her sleeve. My leg bounces in anticipation.

"We can split up if y'all want so that way you don't have to wait outside of a store you don't want to. We can plan to meet up at a food place before we leave."

I smile at Trixie who winks at me. 

"That sounds good because we all have different tastes in stores."

Bianca grins an evil grin and I pull her out of the car as I run to Hot Topic noticing Trixie's following. I start to grab some different necklaces, a couple skirts, a few shirts. Bianca's looking around I notice she has a few things. I see Trixie heading to the My Little Pony grabbing some shirts and necklaces. I feel Bianca's hand on my back.

"Are you finished here or do you want to look some more?"

I look up at him grabbing a few more things before we head up to the counter to pay for them. I try to pay but Bianca cuts me off stopping me.

"Today was my idea babe so I want to pay. I like spoiling you!"

I grin and take the bags as I head off waving to Trixie and Katya who seemed to be in their own little world. I feel Bianca grab my hand and run to another store. We run from store to store when I notice a lovely set of stiletto heels that I wanted to buy for Bianca. I tell her that I need to go to the bathroom and I sneak off to buy her the shoes. I actually splurge and buy her a pair in a few different colors sneaking back to Bianca grinning wide.

"You were up to something kitten.... "

I grin and hand him the couple bags as he pulls the shoes out and gasps. He loved his shoes.

"Dammit you! Sneaky boy."

I feel his lips on mine as I melt into the kiss. We break apart and he puts his shoes into the bag. He pulls me into a jewelry store where he buys me a necklace and has it engraved for me. I smile as we start to get tired I see an arcade there and I turn to Bianca bouncing a little.

"Please! Can we go play some games until we hear from the others?"

Bianca chuckles and leads me into the arcade where we get some tokens and play a game together just having a blast and enjoying being together.

Bianca's POV

I couldn't believe that Adore had got me those shoes. They were beautiful. I walk over to a bench noticing Adore running around to the different games collecting tokens and having a blast. I was happy to see her having fun. I still couldn't believe she was mine. 

"Look what I won us!"

I laugh as I see she's struggling to carry this huge unicorn along with all her bags. I smile and take the unicorn grinning. I feel a buzz in my pocket noticing that I had received a text from Trixie.

Were at the food court. Meet us there?--Katya

I smile and catch Adore's attention.

"Hey. Trix and Kat are ready at the food court you ready to go eat?"

I see Adore perking up at the mentioning food.

"I'm hunnnnnggggrrryyyyy...."

I lead him over to the food court spotting Trixie as I see Adore take off as i follow behind carrying Adore's unicorn. I notice Trixie laughing her ass off getting Katya's attention as he laughs too.

Trixie's POV 

When we part ways with Adore and Bianca I see a build a bear shop and nearly pull Katya arm off rushing towards it. "Slow down princess." He warns and I obey but not without rolling my eyes. 

"Sorry... Uh... Bri," I reply suddenly realizing we're in public and anyone would be able to spot us. My cheeks flush as Katya smiles at me. 

I look down and stop walking. "Hey. It's okay. If people see us let them. If they judge then that's their problem. I'm not going to let anyone hurt." His strong arms envelope me an I melt into his touch. 

"P-pwomise?" I ask before taking my lip between my teeth. "I promise." He holds out his pinkie and I hook it with my own. 

"Now I believe we had a bear to build." A massive grin spreads across my face and I drag him to the shop. 

I end up making a pink bear that has a blonde ponytail, has a heartbeat and smells like strawberries. I dressed them in a white dress and named them berry. 

After we left build a bear we headed to a candy store. Admittedly I spent a lot of money but I want to make sure I have enough to share with Adore. 

Soon we end up in the food court and Katya texts Bianca to say where we are.

Katya's POV 

Trixie cuddles up close to me on the bench seat as I finish sending Bianca a text. "Daddy." Trixie says softly trying to get my attention. 

"Yes my pretty little princess?" I respond before bopping his nose. He does that cute thing where he scrunches up his nose and sticks out his tongue the slightest amount. 

"You meanie!" He exclaims swatting my chest lightly before gathering himself and pushing past little space. "I-... I want to tell people. Like the fans. Because what if someone saw us today. I know that it doesn't matter but I still care if the fans feel like we are hiding it." He rambles. 

"Okay. I'm fine with that." I say before I'm cut off by Trixie's screaming laugh which earns stares from all directions. 

"Daddy! Look at Bianca." He squeals and I look in the direction he's pointing and join in with laughing. 

"Oh my Stalin!" I roll my eyes as I cackle. The youngster sprinting towards us has Bianca wrapped around his finger. 

Honestly.