Get Out Alive

Artist: Mikoworks

Wasting no time, you both headed out to search for Alice before Bendy could get her.

Alice. We need to find Alice

You stopped in front of two separate hall ways that, you weren't sure exactly where Alice stayed most of her time her. You grew anxious. You would of suggested for Boris to go to one hallway and you take the other but then that would risk Boris. 

" Boris do you know which way leads to Alice's room? ", you asked quickly.

Boris pointed to the right and the chase began once again. A sudden piercing scream boiled over the sound of your guys fast foot steps and heaving breaths. Your skin ran cold.

" That sounded like Alice! ", Boris's voice wavered under the pressure.

You got a sudden rush of adrenaline and without thinking clearly, you turned into a puddle and seeped between the wooden planks in hopes reaching her room sooner. It didn't hit you until a second later that you left Boris alone, mentally slapping yourself. I'm sure he's running after me, he should be fine. Oh god I hope he'll be alright

You made it to Alice's room and formed yourself back together to be encased in a pitch black room. A single projector just a few feet away replaying all of Alice's scenes from the Bendy cartoons. Making the situation all the more unnerving. 

" Alice? Alice where are you! ", you called out in the room only for your voice to reverberate back.

Listening intently for a sign, you hear faint weeping of a certain angel. It sounded like it was coming from a room connected to this one. You searched for the door with out-stretched hands, feeling for the knob. You felt the coldness of the brass and creaked the door open. Right as you entered, a spot light blinded you for a minute before adjusting to the sudden light. And sitting on her knees in the center was Alice, kneeled over with her hands covering her face. It felt like a staged occurrence.

" Alice? ", you called out to her in a hushed tone, slowly creeping closer to the edge of the light.

Hearing your voice, the fallen angel turns to stare up at you, looking like she was in immense pain. Hands falling down to her thighs. 

" Ru-run (Y/N) "

" No, not unless you come with me "

" I. Said. Run "

With those three words barely leaving her lips, she falls over and lands flat on her face.
A gaping hole ripped through her stomach. You stared at the friend you had lost, masking a face of terror and grief. Suddenly your vision was blurred by another flood of steaming tears. 

You were too late and now she was gone. You stumbled backwards out the door and the spot light abruptly shut off. Trying your best to hold in the breakdown that ensued you. 

Ru-run (Y/N)

Those last words from your friend replayed over and over like a broken record. For her last wishes, you listened and ran back to Boris. Sniffling the whole way. 

You escaped the area Bendy might of still been at, the walls began to drench itself with ink. Reminiscent of the first time you saw him when you arrived at the studio. The ceiling caving in by the overwhelming pressure that its rotting wood structure could no longer hold. Ahead of you, you saw Boris running towards you. 

Boris started sprinting faster once noticing how red your face became.

" Are you ok? Where's Alice ", He looked you in the eyes overcome with concern and held your stable by your shoulders. 

You shook your head limply, ugly cries slipping.
Boris's ears drooped the lowest they've ever been, he knew what was coming.

" She's gone. Alice is gone Boris, we were too late. She told me to run before she died ", You gasped, hardly making it easy to understand what you were saying. 

Boris gave you a quick hug and looked behind you. The comfort was short lived once he saw a monster of a demon storming the walls with three new minions following suite. 

 " (Y/N) we have to go now "

You turned around to see what Boris was worried about and what you saw made you quit your crying fit almost instantly. Jaw hanging open. Not taking another minute to wait, the two of you started running again but this time, to the entrance. 

" Bring me back my darling! ", His voice a distorted siren, pointing at you and Boris, signaling for the Butcher Gang to capture you along with an army of ink blobs that were once the souls that worked here.

Bendy stomped behind the rest of his mindless puppets as they chased after you. Boris and you having to dodge random ink blobs that formed from the surrounding ink puddles in the area. This was causing you guys to slow down. Boris pulled out a rusty pipe as a weapon against the figures that grabbed at you, knowing them into droplets with each swing. 

Because of the slow down, the Butcher Gang had started to gang up on you.

" Get to the door (Y/N) "

You could see the front door right ahead, glowing bright like the golden gates of heaven, the safe haven awaited outside. You made it to the door and placed your hand on the knob intending to open it and jump out. But you noticed Boris wasn't with you. You turned back to see Boris was still fighting off the Butcher Gang. 

" What the hell are you doing! Come with me! ", you called out to Boris in desperation.

Boris knocked the last member out and ran up to you. Giving you a stable look in the eyes, a hand placed on your shoulder, pulling you close to give him one last tight hug that felt like it lasted for hours.

Pulling back, you saw tears roll off his snout. 

" No "

Your heart stopped and you looked at him like a lost child. 

" What? What do you mean no! Boris just come with me please "

Boris shook his head, behind him you could see Bendy getting closer. 

" You go (Y/N), I'll be fine "

He was sacrificing himself. You couldn't believe it.

You stood your ground stubbornly. Boris having to open the door and escort you out himself. You wriggled under his hold in anguish, pleading continuously for him not to leave you alone. You felt the bitter night air prick at your skin as you were pushed out. Boris waved you goodbye at the door, you dragging yourself back up off the ground.

" Boris please you don't have to do this! Please! Boris Boris! ", you hyperventilating on the concrete ground, watching the door slowly close.

Bendy nearly right behind Boris reached his claw out towards you while he ran faster cried out:

" No no no! (Y/N) "

Before the door finally slammed shut. Left with image of your lost love and close friend watching from inside. You clawed at the ground in a fit of overwhelming emotions, almost as if you were regressed back into a kid. 

You looked back puffy eyed at the door to the studio, muttering aggressively the names of your lost loved ones. Damned inside that hell-hole. 

You couldn't stay there all night, what you had to do was make it to your fathers and put a final end to this place once and for all. For Alice. For Boris. For Henry. Even for Bendy. Weakly, you pulled yourself up off the cold surface. Looking off into the long distant road ahead that you had to overcome, you dragged your feet onward with a throbbing headache and throbbing heart.