Where's My Daughter

Artist: Rebornica

It's been weeks or maybe even months since you haven't came back home. Henry had started to get worried. He would drive over to your house everyday to check and see if you were there, only to see that its been collecting dust.

What if she's dead or someone kidnapped her? Oh my god , Henry thought as he walked into your bedroom which was left how it since you've left.

All those horrible thoughts only grew him to become more uneasy.

" M-maybe I should drive over to the studio instead? Call the cops? ", Henry said anxiously out loud to himself, fiddling with his beard in contemplation.

Henry remembered there being only one telephone at the studio. So surely someone would pick it up, right?

Ring...ring...ring...

No answer.

" Forget it, I'm doing what I should of days ago. I'm looking for her myself then calling the cops if I cant find her ", Henry continuing to talk to himself as he reached into his front pocket for his car keys.

Henry locked your house back up before heading back to his car and heading off to the studio. After an hour and a half, he reached his destination. Sitting sun bleached and broken down parked to the side was your Chevy. Henry parked his car in front of yours and frantically got out. Going up to it he peeked through the drivers window to see all your things still in place with the car keys left in the ignition. 

He ran up to the studios door not bothering to know and just walk in, but the entrance was locked. After giggling it a few times for it to not budge. 

Fuck it, Henry was just going to bust down the door.

He bashed his shoulder against it until it finally gave in and flew open, causing him to fall through.

Henry slowly lifted the upper portion of his body off the ground and stared down the eerie hall and called out your name; " (Y/N)? ".

The only response back was the creaking of the building settling and the rhythmic drippings of ink from its pipes.

After scouting the entirety of the main room that's connected to the main hall, he headed towards the room that held the ink machine. Only for it to be blocked by planks. 

Squinting through the openings of the boards, Henry spotted something squirm, it faintly whined sounding as if it were muffled by something.
Henry tore the nailed planks out of his way to get a better look of what was on the other side. Claiming over a lowly placed plank his heart nearly stopped at the sight of the one he was looking for. 

(Y/N)! You had a cloth tied around your mouth as a makeshift gag, your arms and legs restrained by rope, keeping you stuck on a chair. Your eyes full of tears quickly growing wide to see your father breaking into the room.

" (Y/N)! Hold on, I'm getting you out ", Henry quickly tries to make work of the ropes that bounded your wrists and ankles, completely oblivious of the cries urging Henry to look behind him.

Bendy overshadowing Henry from behind looking practically unrecognizable at this point.

" H-huh? What is it (Y/- ", Henry stops what he was saying after noticing a dark shadow loom over him only to turn around and see what he had forgotten about so many years ago. Heaving like a dog in front of him.

Henry would of tried to place you on his shoulders and run off with you if you weren't still tied to the chair. So without reasonable thinking he shot back near the entrance to use the phone. Henry punched '911' into the keys as fast as he could before Bendy could reach him. 

But instead Bendy didn't bother to chase after him.

" You wait here doll while I go block the entrance ", Bendy runs his claw under your chin. He grabs extra planks and pins them on the entrance to the ink machine along with other larger objects to further secure it.

Surprisingly, the cops arrived shortly, completely surrounding the front studio. A group of them along side Henry swarming the outside of the barricade.

" OPEN THE DOOR! OR WE WILL USE FORCE ", warned the head chief of the crew.

Bendy scoffed without a care as he got you out of the chair and picked you up effortlessly, placing you his shoulder and made his way to the ink machine. He took your squirming body off his shoulder and kissed your bound lips forcefully one last time before opening the top hatch to the ink machine.

" See you in a few years toots~ "

With a panicked scream you were dropped inside and the hatch shut closed. Immediately, your body felt as if it was burning from the toxicity of the ink burying itself into every tiny skin cell in your body. Your eyes mimicking the same sensation except feeling on the verge of going blind. And deep down into your lungs was quickly filling up with the same fluid that ate at your body. You felt as if you were burning alive and drowning at the same time.  

You could do nothing but writhe effortlessly.

BENDY'S POV

I stared at her through the glass as she struggled to survive in the thickness of the ink.

It killed me to do this but it was something that must be done. Outside the room I could hear the blockade begin to give way to the constant force of the battering ram.

I chose to slip away in the shadows of the room right as the entrance succumbed to the polices efforts, immediately flocking in.

I watched as they searched the area with that piece of crap, Henry.

HENRY'S POV

I tried showing the cops where (Y/N) and her captor was but they weren't to be seen. Because of this I began to panic, the police looked as if I were wasting their time. 

I ran my hands through my hair in an effort to anchor myself until I heard something pounding inside the ink machine.

I looked over to see something I wish I didn't. In the murkiness of the ink was a hand on the glass and the gurgling cries for help. " Oh my god, (Y/N)! G-guys she's in here! ", I turned to get the attention of the crew only to see that they had left the building without me. I turned back towards the glass and banged restlessly against it wailing like a mad man. My knees folded under as they had gone weak.

Her delicate hand sliding away and deeping into the darkness that held her, no more noise to be made. She was gone, I couldn't help but continue to cry hard. My throat growing tighter to where I could hardly breath but wheeze instead, head throbbing with a pain almost as close to what I felt in my chest at that moment.

I lost my wife, and now my only daughter. I dedicated myself to protecting her and keeping her happy and safe. 

But now it was too late, she died and I couldn't save her. From this curse of a studio, by the hands of that monstrosity Joey created. 

Why didn't I just come myself. why did I have to send her? It's all my fault..