Games? or Fear

Artist: Cheratoi

Bendy finally made a decision on his way to Boris's hideout, he was going to give (Y/N) a night or so to be mortal. Bendy didn't want to rush it despite his constant need for her, this was torturous for him.

Bendy entered the room with his fantasies of the two of you fading out of his mind.

You and Boris laughing over jokes while playing a random card game as usual, your guys voices drowning the barely audible radio casted to the side of the round table.

" Hey'a guys, whatcha playing? ", Bendy joining in.

You looked over at Bendy as he sat next to you and grabbed a few cards for himself. You three choosing to restart the game with the new addition.

Boris smiled his goofy grin at Bendy and continued with the conversation.

It got boring after awhile so Bendy decided to think of some more game ideas.
Tag? No. Hide n seek? Nha played that a few days ago.

They all thought hard, well the toons did at least.
Then suddenly a light bulb appeared over Boris's head as he suddenly yelled " AHA! "

" What is it Boris? ", you asked with interest.

" Why don't we play a board game? Like Monopoly or Chutes and Ladders? ", Boris announced wagging his tail.

You and Bendy nodded with smiles.

" Let's play Monopoly! Then Chutes and Ladders after words if we still wanna play ",(Y/N) said as Bendy and Boris agreed.

Boris ran out of the room before coming back into the shortly with the two games in each hand.
He set Monopoly in the middle and pushed the deck of cards away. Then got the game set and ready.

After a few hours of playing board games, Boris fell asleep in the middle of the game. You were half asleep too, barely keeping your head up with your arm. Bendy being the only one completely awake looked at you with a gleam of disappointment. He snapped his figures a few times in your face to wake you up.

" Ey toots, don't fall asleep on me now ",Bendy said with a smurk.

You lifted your head from your palm with droopy eyes barely managing to figure out where you were. You were tired as all hell but Bendy wouldn't let you sleep.

" Look Bendy, I'm really tired right now and it's 1:00 in the morning so I'm going to bed ", you say before getting up to wobble your way out of the room.

Bendy tapped his foot rapidly, gripping the board piece in his hand tightly with a vex stare targeted at your back as you continued your way to the entrance.

You opened your bedroom door to find a familiar devil standing on the other side with a forced smile.

God, what's wrong with Bendy tonight? He's acting very controlling, you thought as you looked at Bendy in confusion from how he was acting.

His hands we're placed tightly behind his back as usual, noticing his tail quickly and roughly swinging back and forth.

" I've been waiting nights Just for it to be you and me. And finally that night has come but sadly you want to sleep ",Bendy says rather aggressively with his hands emphasizing his complaint.

Your eyes widen a bit and you take a step back out of instinct. You started to feel scared. It was hard to understand him at times because how unpredictable his emotions can be. And you weren't sure what he'd do in this predicament, but deep down you felt it wasn't something good. 

" W-what do you mean Bendy? ",you said growing more uneasy, hand still gripping the knob.

Bendy's usual smile grew more ominous.

" This ". Bendy roughly grabbed your wrist before pressing you roughly against him.

You were alarmed by this especially since you knew he was way stronger than you.

Bendy grabbed your chin and forced you to look up at him and kissed you harshly. His grip on your wrist and waist resembling a snake, the more you moved the tighter it got.

You started whimpering, desperate for air. Bendy separated his lips from yours with another one of his sickly grins. All you could do was gaze at him with betrayal as you caught your breath.

Bendy was one of your closes friends growing up, you never would of thought for him to do this.

You shaped your free hand into a fist and struck him in the jaw. Bendy stumbled back and let go of you to put his hand on his jaw completely stunned. You chose to stay put, glaring at him with every muscle in your body tense with anger.

" WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!", you yelled at him completely livid.

Bendy directed his gaze towards you, glove still holding his jaw. Ink slowly began to dribble down his face soon obscuring his eyes.

He growled lowly sounding like a wild animal, teeth sharp like knives pressed tightly together in a snarl.

You instantly regretted your decision, suddenly feeling the urge to run. You held a short staring contest before taking off down the hall feeling completely awake at this point.

As you continued to run you could hear Bendy gaining behind you already.

HOLY SHIT HE'S FAST!

You grabbed onto a wooden pillar ahead of you and swiftly swung yourself into a sharp left turn causing Bendy to run into the wall, making the hall jitter from the impact.

You saw a room a few paces away.

Almost there!

Forcing yourself to run faster past your limit, you finally made it.
Waisting no time, you quickly hid inside a random cubby connected to the wall.

You muffled your breathing with your hand in hopes Bendy won't hear you.

" (Y/N) GET BACK HERE! YOU LITTLE BRAT! ", Bendy yelled outside the room.

Silence slipped in after his rough foot steps passed the room you were hiding in only making you feel more uneasy.

Is he gone? No, I'm not going to take a chance. I can't risk getting caught. Who knows what he'll do

The unbearable silence and suspense started to weigh heavy on your shoulders.

Where was he? Bendy couldn't be heard anywhere. But then the unthinkable happened.

You heard a creak right outside the cubby's door. You hitched your breath in fear, your focus now strictly on the door an inch in front of you. Then the door swung open, tearing from its hinges and flying across the room. 

He was right there, reaching out to grab your ankle and yank you out with a deep chuckle.
You were going to scream for Boris or Alice but Bendy quickly covered your mouth. Tears threatened to flow as you laid on the ground pleading up at Bendy who stood over you with his claws still clasped around your ankle. 

Slowly he placed a finger on his lips.

" Shhhh "

Before everything abruptly went black, that last moment of him stuck repeating in the darkness of your mind.