Finally

Artist: Squiggly Digg

(For now on you can imagine yourself as your BATIM oc/self)

It's been a few years after the tragedy of (Y/N) 's death. Henry didn't want to believe that you were gone from his life, causing him to fall deeper into depression. After mourning over you kneeling in front of the machine, he left the building and the cops blocked it off with caution tape. Never touching it once after that.

Inside the studio, it would continuously become dusty. But Bendy would clean around the studio for when you ever come back out of the ink machine. Boris was really ashamed of Bendy after finding out about what had happened, but couldn't do anything since it was already too late. Alice couldn't care less at first but grew to miss you some way when she pressed her jealousy to the side. Other than that, everything seemed the same how it's always been. 

" I've counted the days, she should be out by now ", Bendy muttered to himself. He stood in front of the glass, searching of some sign of movement inside. 

Bendy exhaled deeply and turned to walk away. Before he completely stepped out, suddenly gears started to shift and grind. Immediately Bendy rushed back to the scene. The hatch jiggled and slowly, a ink covered hand opened it and crawled its way out. 

Bendy stared wide-eyed as the figure climbed its way out and fall to the ground in an inky blob.

You laid there for a few while your breathing became slower.

Bendy lightly ran over to pick you up, placing his arm under your back and knees.

" She's asleep, I'll help clear away the extra ink ", Bendy carrying you to the bathroom.

He turned on the sink, taking a while before water started sputtering out. Placing you on the ground, he continued to slowly clean off the excess ink from you body with a can filled with water.

You surprisingly didn't wake in the process, signaling you must be in a deep sleeping state still. Finally, he finished washing you off.

Bendy looked down at your sleeping form with fondness, happy you were finally back. He picked you up again and took you to your room which was cared for more than the rest of the studio. Bendy set you gently on the bed and left you to rest, hoping you'd wake soon.

You slept the whole day until waking up at 12:36 at night.

You bat your eyes open to see a ceiling. You immediately noticed you felt strange. Sitting up, you place your hands in front of you only to be met with gloves. We're these your hands? You look at the rest of your body only to see that it wasn't you. You must be dreaming, this couldn't be. In a fit of disbelief you pinched your shoulder. Instead of waking up you cried in pain.

This was real, you were a toon. But how? You tried to remember something, anything, before you fell asleep but couldn't even muster a single memory.

All you could manage was seeing a face. It was your dads, but he seemed as if he were crying.

You jolted up off your bed before running to a mirror in the room to get a better look of yourself. But it still wasn't exactly yourself. You really were a toon.

" What happened? Did Bendy did this? ". Then new glimpses of Bendy crossed your mind. Remembering being put in that damn machine by him.

Your baffled state turned back into hatred. Letting your emotions get the better of you, you left to search for that demon. The one who did this to you.

' Bendy must be with Boris '.

Taking turns, going from hall to hall. You finally find Boris's room again.

And as you thought, Bendy was in there. Except he and Boris were arguing.

" I still can't believe you did this to (Y/N), all because of your own selfish needs ", Boris's back facing Bendy. Both completely oblivious of you standing in the door way.

Bendy was about to counter Boris's argument before noticing your a hand in the corner of his eye. He gasped which caught Boris's attention as well and turned to face where Bendy was facing.

As Boris saw you he was speechless, looking you over with disbelief. 

" I-i thought Bendy killed you ", Boris could barely say.

Completely ignoring Boris, you made your way to Bendy with quick strides.

" YOU BASTARD, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? "

A bead of sweat formed on Bendy's brow as he looked at you with a nervous grin.

" I-i uh- ", Bendy could barely say before you slapped him hard across the face.

" I trusted you! And this is what you do? Change me into...THIS? ", You hiss out before taking deep breaths, pointing to yourself to emphasis your comment.

Bendy rubbed his cheek as he looked at you. He started to smile. He didn't even care about the slap he got. Just stared at you with a strange emotion in his eyes.

Boris came over to you and patted your back.

" It's okay (Y/N). Let it out ", Boris said as he continued to pat your back.

Boris always helped calm you down somehow which was very helpful now. You felt so disconnected mentally, this all happened so fast. Bendy didn't seem like himself anymore.

" I'm sorry, (Y/N) ", Bendy gave a hollow apology with his palm still cupping his cheek.

He didn't sound angry or sad. Almost happy.

Probably cause you were here again. With him, with Boris, Alice. At this studio.

Forever.