A Date With The Devil~(pt.2)

Artist: Purple_Burial

You two walked for awhile seemingly going further down into the studio, some areas you've never seen before. This made you curious.

" Where are we going? ", Bendy leads you into an elevator. When did this place even have an elevator? There must of been a lot you've missed since your dad stopped working here.

Bendy waited for you to enter before pressing the designated floor level. You stood beside him and felt his hand connect with yours. The doors slowly wailing closed.

" You'll see~ but stay close to me when ever I tell you too, some of the areas we'll be passing can be dangerous ",Bendy explained, caressing your back hand with his thumb soothingly.

You blushed at the minor affection and looked back up at him.

" Does that mean I can latch onto your arm? "

Your words caused Bendy to fluster. " Y-yeah, go ahead darling "

She's so cute! She's all mine~

The elevator started going down, the fenced doors showing empty forgotten rooms as it passed by. It only took a few minutes before it reached cloud 9. How ironic.

You and Bendy stepped out and he continued to lead you to the date, still holding your hand. You both approached a minecart elevated above a long dark fall below. You felt your knees turn to gelatin at the sight of the dramatic height. 

" Hm...  there should be a lever somewhere ", Bendy put his hand on his chin in thought. " Stay put, don't get too close to the edge ", Purposefully teasing you at the last part sensing your fear. You took a few more steps away while you waited. 

Bendy spotted the lever in question and pulled it down and came back to your side, watching the cart slowly bring its way over.  Bendy opened the door for you and came in after. You felt so light from anxiety and you couldn't help but lean all your weight into Bendy out of desperation. You nuzzled your face hard into his chest with your wide eyes never leaving the view below. 

" Uh Bendy, are you sure this is saf-! "

A long mechanical groan and shaking cut you short as you hid your face and tightened your grip on your dates arm. Bendy placed his hand on your head and stroked it in hopes of relieving some panic from you. " It's ok, we're almost on the other side ", His voice smooth and soft, no fear present in his vocals.

Once the cart made its way over the dreadfully long and slow ride, you quickly got off. Bendy chuckled at your mannerisms and got off after. You were still visibly shaky so he let you calm down before continuing the walk. You were not looking forward to having to go on that thing again after the date. 

" You ready to continue toots? "

You had calmed down and snickered at your actions earlier. 

" Yeah lets keep going "

A few more minutes had passed and you guys finally arrived. You were in complete amazement at what you saw. It was a damn Bendy and Friends themed amusement park, in a studio? 

Just how deep did this place go?

" Wow this isn't what I expected at all ", you walked through, gawking at all the possible entertainment you guys could experience. " You like it? I wanted to take you somewhere different "

You guys picked up two water guns and started a competitive game of water gun balloon. Instead of the classic clown faces you shoot into, it was a Bendy and Boris head. " Isn't it weird to see your face as merchandise everywhere? ", You were close to beating Bendy before he started squirting the gun faster. 

" Yeah, now that you mention it, it kinda is? I've gotten used to it though. I'm a cartoon icon after all "

Bendy beat you just before you could. You jokingly nudged his side, pretending you were upset about losing. He laughed lightly in response. You lead Bendy to a line of other mini games to try out, so far the date was going very well. At one point he went into the back of a booth after a game and brought out a giant Bendy plush for you. 

Sadly there were no carnival treats to try since they're most definitely expired by now. You two decided to stroll past the line of booths, you hugging the giant plushie to your chest. You looked to the side seeing Bendy with his hands in his trouser pockets, he appeared at peace, staring up at the distant ceiling of the floor above. This was a new side you've never seen of him before. You liked this Bendy. 

Not the scary one you've grown to know from past interactions. Maybe he wasn't all that bad. Just had some problems when it came to attachment he needed to work on. You looked back at the floor in front of you, a small smile forming recalling the actions earlier. How he comforted you on the cart, the little bits of attention Bendy would give you. Maybe your choice wasn't a bad idea.

" I wanted to thank you (Y/N)..for giving me a chance ", Your thoughts were interrupted and you payed your attention the demon beside you. Bendy stopped to face you, you doing the same. 

"  I've done a lot to give you a good reason to not be date me, yet you still wanted to be with me. I may never understand why but I am truly grateful for it. I just can't help but be so deeply invested in you. And it can get the better of me... ", Bendy paused for a moment, taking the chance to form his next sentences. His gaze shifting to the side, brows furrowed in contemplation. 

You felt tingly, could he have changed? You were sure this was still a work in progress but you were hopeful. A nagging feeling though still lingered. It was suspicion. No one could change in a day, maybe you were jumping to conclusions. The intrusion didn't linger strongly in your mind though. 

" I really, really, like you (Y/N). That's never changed. I just wish to show you how much you mean to me and hope you feel just as strongly. I wouldn't know what to do if I were to lose you and I- ", before Bendy could continue his rambling, you silenced him with a soft kiss on his lips. 

You dropped the gift to your feet, letting your body move itself. Bendy froze and stared at your closed eyes. You moved back, letting the two of you breathe. Before you placed your heels back onto the ground, you felt yourself get pulled back up into another kiss. 

You encased Bendy's neck with your arms and his placed themselves on your hips, pulling you close to his body. You felt your lips move in a dance with his, softly moaning at the passionate embrace. 

The surroundings seemed to fade around you in the moment and you both were in utter bliss. You were looking forward to this moment just as much as Bendy was. The tingly feeling you felt enhanced as Bendy began to rub his gloved hands up and down your sides, causing waves of goose flesh to form on your skin throughout your body. 

Bendy backed up against the side of a ticket booth. 

He parted this time and placed his head against your own, eyes heavy with desire. Both of you panting softly from the adrenaline. " I love you so much~ I want you all to myself ", words seemingly slurred nearing the end of his words. 

" I'm all yours~ "