Run and Hide

Artist: Bykira

You frantically tried to spot him. Sweat beading your hairline as if you were in a furnace. You couldn't find any signs of him. When you went to look back down at the preforming center, you were greeted with a large toothy smile and an inky face.

A spine chilling scream left your chapped lips before sprinting out of the room.
Bendy was on your tail, leaving a trail of ink behind him as he stomped closer and closer to get you. And before you could turn sharp at a corner, Bendy grasped your vulnerable ankle and yanked you down. Your chin hit the wooden floor rough before he started dragging you along with him.

"GET THE HELL OFF ME! ", you panic.

Bendy ignored your cries of help while being slightly amused. You quickly scanned your surroundings, searching for a object to help you escape. A plank was luckily in reach. You snatched it before it was no longer available and with a swift swing, the plank splintered across the demons large hand.

Bendy abruptly let go of his hold with shock. You scrambled to your feet and continued to flee from Satan himself.

"You're not escaping me (Y/N)!"
Bendy's voice bounced off the crummy walls while making the building seem to shake.

And again the chase began. You could see the medal door from earlier up ahead. You got ahold of the lever and struck it down to close the door. The door unnervingly closed slowly which made you prance in place from anticipation. Bendy quickly trying to reach before he was too late. And so it was.

Ecstatic banging could be heard on the other side. You backed up, heaving from the door in fear of it giving way. As you did, you reached for the axe you held earlier.

The noise finally died down but something was with you. Only a couple minutes later, a can of bacon soup slowly rolled out the hall beside you. Every one of your muscles tensed up in fear of what might be hiding back there.

You didn't wanna look, but you would of been stuck there if you didn't. So you peeped anyways. A large scattered pile of bacon soap and a peculiar wolf, scavenging for a full can.

"W-wait that's Boris?!", you gasped out.

Your gasp caught Boris's attention and looked towards the heard sound. He didn't spot you, as you had quickly backed up before hand. Curious, he steps over the empty cans and walks towards your hiding spot.

'Oh god, I'm going to die',you mentally cried. Waiting for his appearance and unenviable death, you held your axe close and stared like a hawk at the corner. Waiting. Then your heart completely stopped once the sight of the six foot tall wolf came around. 'Goodbye world', was all you could think at that moment.