Meeting An Old Pal

Artist: Grim_Mixx

You waited for the undesirable pain and suffering but, nothing happened? You slowly opened your eyes and your muscles started to ease. Boris stared at you in utter shock rather than bloodlust.

"(Y-Y/N)?", Boris asked with utter confusion.

You held the axe limply by your side. You didn't know what to say. He was alive?

" I-I thought you were dead just a couple hours ago? And you're not gonna kill me? ", you too were confused.

Boris gave you a blank stare before laughing. You continued to stare as he had his laughing fit, which was short lived.

" That wasn't me silly. That's just another version of me,, I guess. And why would I kill you? ".

He didn't give you time to respond before giving you a big hug. His tail wagging like a flies busy wings.

You dropped your axe and hugged him even tighter, you felt tears trying to escape your eyes.

" Boris, what happened to Bendy. What happened here? ", you started to sob a little on his shoulder.

Boris stopped wagging his tail and sadly looked at you. Finally noticing the situation. You, a mess and probably even starving, trapped in a building that has been forgotten for years. And the mention of Bendy also putting a weight on his shoulders.

" It's a long story (Y/N). And Bendy, I don't know. Come on, let's find you something to eat. ", Boris offered and you reluctantly following. You wiped the remaining tears off your face and picked up your axe before leaving.
Boris took you to a room you've never seen before. It was like a little home but for Boris. He sat you down at a round wooden table. " I'll explain about Bendy later. But first, we gotta feed you. You look famished. ", Boris told you before walking towards the little kitchen area in the room.

After a couple minutes, the soup was hot and ready. " Sorry about the bowl and spoon, we don't have running water here ",Boris said sheepishly as he slid the bowl in front of you. You didn't care if the bowl and spoon were dirty, you just wanted food. And that showed. In seconds you finished the meal.

" About Bendy, ever since you and Henry left the workshop, Bendy has been in a dump. And when he realized you were never coming back, his mood changed completely. Don't get me wrong, I was upset too of course.. ". Boris tapped on the table slightly. The air feeling thick and humid. " But Bendy, he changed so much ". And with that, he stayed silent once more. You stared blankly at the empty bowl in front of you. " Yeah, he has. Thanks Boris, a lot ", you say suddenly looking up at Boris.

" Anything for my pal ". Boris smiled at you.