Suspicion

Artist: Bluukei

The golden sun started to go down slowly as you continued to drive. The studio was now about one or two hours away, almost in the middle of nowhere.
It was now dark when you arrived finally at the studio. Since there were no parking lots, you parked your car near some trees that surrounded the building.
You got out of your car without noticing that you left your keys in the ignition. You then realized your mistake and quickly turned to the car window. And to the looks of it you were locked out. All you windows we're rolled up and all the doors we're locked. Your excitement got you on this one. Maybe someone could help you inside. Grasping an irritated sigh, you started towards the studio.

You trotted closer to the door but a voice in your head was telling you to turn around. But of course you didn't listen. You then raised your hand to knock on the shaggy, old wooden door. Before you could knock, the door opened itself. Your (E/C) corneas slightly widened when you noticed no one was there.
Taking a deep, shaky breath you stepped inside. What are you doing? Turn around! Just break the window or something
Your mind yelled at you but you didn't listen.

You were now in the hallway with the door closed behind you. Old posters hung on the walls as you continued to walk. Gosh how you missed this place. When you were younger, you would always run around the studio with your little Bendy plush, asking if any of the workers needed help.
But now you are a 23 year old woman. Living a life of your own.

Each step you would take would echo. And that started to concern you even more. Not like the condition of the place wasn't concerning enough. Where was Joey?
So far you've seen no one around except Bendy cutouts and ink puddles. You would even feel a pair of eyes watching you once and a while.
You started to feel scared.
And that fear grew when you ran into another room that had a gray-scale wolf wearing overalls strapped to a restraining bed.

The wolfs chest was stretched wide open showcasing all its internal glories.
You stared in horror and shock.

What the hell!?

That was Boris the Wolf! A protagonist in the Bendy cartoons. But he wasn't 2D, he was 3D and dead! At least what it seemed. You quickly got out of that room after you started to feel sick.

What is happening? What did I just see? This isn't real. It isn't real.

This isn't the wonderful studio you remembered as a kid.
What happened to this place anyways? Everything is torn apart, ink spills are everywhere. This place could be an episode of Hoarders.
The next room you ran to was much bigger. Three pillars were on each side of the room and in front of the pillars was a giant lever. You walked closer to the lever with caution and read what was on the screen.

[Low pressure]

" Huh? " was all you could spill out after seeing a dead body which made run into the wrong room.

You looked at the pictures behind the pillars. One had a Bendy plush on it. The other had a music note and an inkwell.
The other three pillars needed: a gear, a wrench, and a book.
While you continued walking through the halls you sworn you've seen a few of those things.
After going back and getting the items, You placed each object on the six pillars.
Looking at the word [low pressure] again before figuring out what to do next.

Why are you doing all this? I should be leaving. But..but something tells me I should...continue?

You started to walk through halls and rooms that haven't been explored yet. You stumbled upon a room with a large machine. In front of it was a button that said [Ink pressure, flow]. Pressing the button, grinding gears could be heard. Ink started to flow through pipes that lead to random sections in the building.

You jogged through the halls halfway and slowed to a walking pace as you got closer to the room. But the problem was that it was now blocked off. It wasn't like that before was it?

Walking closer, you thought maybe someone must have been here with you in this creepy place.
You looked through the wooden planks. Nothing. Until a tall inky creature rose abruptly in front of you and reached for your arm, leaving you in a screaming panic. You struggled to get loose and once you did, you ran for it the opposite direction. The demon creature let out a blood curdling scream that reverberated off the walls.

The halls were now being flooded with ink that reached to your ankles, impeding your movements. Your goal was to find the exit. You finally found the main entrance and tried to reach the door. When you got close, your fingertips grazed the knob before you felt the floor beneath you cave in. You fell down the rabbit hole with the loud demonic laughter of what ever was chasing you surround you.

Everything went black.