🍃11🍃

6/10/18

6/10/18

Jimin set two soju down on to his glass coffee table and adjusted them a little. He and Jungkook always drank soju when it was just the two of them hanging out. It made them feel like something was still ‘their thing’ when they met up. It also put them into a more comfortable state to discuss what they knew was inevitable in their conversations at some point.

Jimin never liked bringing it up. He hated how pained it made Jungkook look. He knew Jungkook didn't want to be a part of what was going on but he couldn't leave, it wasn't his choice. Youth and that sense of rebelliousness had been a big portion of why he had even agreed to do it. Jimin knew that if Jungkook could take it back, he would. Taehyung had been credited as Jungkook's savior, the one person who managed to pull his clouded head away from it all, without knowing. That's why Jimin loved Taehyung. He always brought out the best in people and made everything clear, obliviously. It was funny that he had that power and was completely unaware of it.

A strong knock on Jimin's door threw him from his thoughts and sent him running to his little peephole that he had gotten put in just a few days ago. Jimin got on his tip toes and peered through the little hole. Even though he was expecting Jungkook at this time, it helped to be cautious. Jungkook was looking down at his shoes, his red hair being the only portion of him shown through the little holes limited view. He smiled and unlocked the door. Jimin had gotten two other locks besides the generic knob lock placed on his door while the peephole was being drilled. It made him feel safe which was one of the main feelings he needed these days. The door swung open and Jungkook's face shot up from looking at his feet to looking at Jimin. He smiled at the older and gave him a quick hug which Jimin happily returned.

“I'm glad you could make it.” Jimin commented as he closed the door after Jungkook strolled in.

“Me too.” Jungkook sighed, “Taehyung wouldn't let me out of his sight this morning.” Jungkook made his way into the living room and sat down, almost immediately picking up the soju and reading the label, “So, it's one of those meetups, huh?”

Jimin sighed, he really wished it didn't it have to be this way, “I’m sorry.”

Jungkook looked at him, “Don't be sorry, I understand that you're scared. It's rational, especially with your situation.”