Chapter 11

I grabbed my shoes and tip-toed to the door.I put my hand on the knob ,the door opened with a *creeeeeeck* and just as i was about to slip out the door ,a hand appeared from behind me and slammed it shut.
I turned around in guilt and fear.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"I...i just needed some air."
Damien kept his hand beside my head on the door and leaned in closer to my face.
I caved under his intense stare and looked to the floor.he moved his face closer to my neck and placed his nose on my neck.

"(y/n), if you think that Augustin's phycotic ,I know you'll think I'm crazy.Because I'm crazy in love with you."

Really cheesy ,i know.

"Damien, I'm flattered, really i am. I'm just getting over-"
I was interrupted when Damien pushed his finger to my lips to hush me.I looked into his gorgeous dark brown eyes.The lights were off but his features were visible in the dark room.

"We didn't have calculus or  English together, hell we didn't even go to the same school."he stated.

"You lied?"i asked shocked

"The stalking part was true and I'll tell you a little secret."Damien said moving to whisper into my ear."Augustin only dated you because he was trying to piss me off.No feelings involved."he said sinisterly.

I was speechless.My heart sank  and my eyes burned.

"That's not true."i whispered barely audible with the lump in my throught.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm only trying to save you but it looks like he's already caught your heart. Don't worry I'll win your heart over."

"Damien-"i started to panic and shoved him back.

"(Y/n)" Damien said as he stared deeply into my eyes."Surrender your lips to me."He said as he took my hand in his."Surrender your body and mind.Surrender your all to me and I'll do the same."His eyes drew me in and there was no escape.I was completely putty in his hands. My brain was mush and i couldn't think straight.

There was a loud knock behind me and Damien looked at the door.

"You have to hide."Damien said mostly to himself.

He walked to the closet ,opened the door and said
"Get in."i did as i was told and stepped into the closet."Dont make a sound.No matter what."he added as he closed the closet door.

I heard the floorboard creaking and the front door open.
A voice started speaking Italian and i peeked throught the door to see Augustin sitting on one of the beds and Damien standing infront of him.Damien glanced over at me hurridly but Augustin caught him and his eyes traveled to the closet i was in.He muttered something in Italian before he walked towards me.
Damien threw himself infront of the closet and said something in Italian back to Augustin.

I held my breath since Damien was being chocked against the closet as Augustin gritted out.
"If i ever find out that you so much as touched (y/n) , you are a dead man walking, Damien, dead." Augustin repeated in a sinisterly treatening voice.

Augustin stormed out of the room and Damien walked to the  closet.He opened the door and helped me out.My foot conveniently hoocked on the bottompart of the closet and i fell into Damiens' chest.He was bigger than Augustin, more muscular.

I could only look up into his hoodded eyes.

Seconds became minutes and before i knew it Damiens' eyes shun in the dark and i was captured ,trapped ,lost in his eyes.Butterflies erupted from my stomachand flew to form a lump in my throath as Damiens' hand traveled to caress my cheek.

"Damien."i said and that seemed to break the spell.

"You should get some rest." he said walking to the bathroom.

I fell asleep that night ,wondering what has become of my life and what is to become of my future.