Chapter 2

It's been more than a week since i met Augustins' Dad.I haven't seen Augustin since then.He must be really pissed at me.Tonight Lana and i are going to a club ,Friday night and we're going to a club...
*Beep*Beep*click*
"Hello?"
"Hey, (y/n).Sorry i didn't reach out sooner ,but i've been a bit busy lately." It's Augustin
"It's okay."i said lazily
" So ,you wanna come over later?"
"Uh ,Lana and i are going to a club tonight-"
"Oh okay ,want me to come and pick you up or drop you off?"
"No ,that's okay.Lana's driving us there and she'll just drop me off at your place when we're done.I'll be there about 10-ish."
"Okay ,sounds good."
"Okay ,see you later.Love you ,bye."
"Bye ,Love you too."he said as i ended the call.
8:15 Lana picked me up with her car and we arrived at the club 5 minutes later.
Luckily ,Lana knew some one who worked there ,so we were on THE list and got in quickly.
There was a DJ on the stage and a bar in the left corner.There were laser lights and a disco ball.There was a hudge dance floor and it was 109% full.
Lana got each of us a low alcoholic cocktail and we gulped it down and started dancing.
After about an hour these two really hot guys came to us and asked to dance with us.They looked Italian or something 
,black hair ,brown eyes and tanned skin.(Luca&Roberto)
P.S. the taller one bought me a drink, Luca.

Even tho i have a boyfriend, drinking a cocktail with another guy is not cheating.As long as my intensions are pure ,it's fine.

We danced on and when Lana told me that it was time to go ,Luca preposed that he take me home ,but i politely declined. And Lana dropped me off at Augustins' place.
He came out and greeted us at the car.I was a bit tipsy and neerly fell twise going up the buildings' stairs ,but saved myself before hitting the ground.

When i got in his apartment ,Augustin set out candles and rose petals on the table with wine glasses and fancy silver wear.
It was such a shock that tears welled up in my eyes.
Augustin smiled widely and looked at me ,expecting me to say someting.I stood there in shock not being able to say a thing.
"So, do you like it?"he said still smiling.
I still couldn't say anything and gave Augustin a tight hug.
" I love it!" I said softly.
He pulled out a chair for me and we enjoyed a lovely dinner ,spaghetti bolognese and Grapetizer.
"(y/n) ,I'm really sorry about what happened a while back ,but i really just want you to be safe." Augustin said while holding my hand.
"Augustin ,you don't have to apologize.I shouldn't have doubted you and followed you. I'm really sorry and i promise to never do it again."i said sincerely.
Augustin smiled and sqeezed my hand.
" Great ,so how was the club?"he asked
"It was fun ,the music was fantastic."
"Mmm ,how about the guys?"
"...What's that suposed to mean?"
"You were with a guy."
"...yeah, he and his friend asked Lana and i to dance ,so we did...And how did you know that i was with a guy?"
"I was there ,keeping an eye on you."
"You followed me!?"
"Well ,you were going to a club without me and we had a fight. And i thought that maybe if you thought i was cheating ,you might be cheating."
I looked at him in surprise.
He did exactly the same thing i did to him.
I took a breath then said
"I understand ,but we just danced and drank together."
"I know." He replied.
"It's not like i was cheating on you." I said
"Yeah ,i know" he said looking down "I just feel a bit angry right now.How would you feel if i hung out with a random girl even if it was just dancing?"
I looked at him and saw the pain in his eyes.I didn't mean to hurt him like this.
"I'm sorry ,i didn't mean to hurt you ,i didn't think that it was such a big deal."
Augustin grinned and i knew that he was playing me.
"Haha ,you actually fell for that!" He laughed so hard that he had to clench his stomach.
He didn't really follow me ,probably got the story from Lana.
"That's unfair!"
"Hahaha ,yeah well that was pay back."he snickered " you're cheating on me."he said in a teasing voice.
I silently watched him laugh.
"Now you know how it feels to be accused of something you didn't do." Augustin said like he was lecturing me.
"So ,that was the reason for all of this?"i said in disbelief
" Nope ,just wanted to mess with your head for a bit." Augustin said teasingly "But i didn't expect you to actually dance with another guy."
"I dance with other guys all the time."i said
"Friends don't count.Guys that can kidnap you do."
"Haha" i said sarcasticly."
Augustin smirked then spoke
"Hey, (y/n)."
"Yeah." I answered
"I love you." He said in a sweet voice.
"I love you too ,Augustin." I replied.
He smiled ,stood up and walked to me, took my hand and went to the balcony ,where we watched the stars till late that night.