Chapter 10

I woke up and found that a strange man was leaning against the wall and staring at me.

I wanted to ask who he was ,but i was still gagged.He effortlessly pushed himself off of the wall and walked to me.He bent down untill he was facing me and ungagged me.My throat was scratchy and soar.

He waited for me to say something so i did.
"Who are you?"my voice was hoarse and shaky.
"Augustin didn't tell you about his own brother?"he said like he was used to it.
"You're brothers?"Augustin said that he had no siblings, he said a lot of things that were untrue.
"Step-brothers" he corrected."My mom and his Dad got married." he said boredly.
He started to unty me and i felt so relieved.
"Where is Augustin?i asked.
"Work"was all he said.
As soon as i was untied i rubbed my wrists to calm the burning sensation.
"So what did you do to piss of Augustin?"he asked casually.
I looked at him like he was crazy "I did nothing."i stated.
I was now standing and planing my escape.
"Didn't he tell you about...us?"
At that moment i ran to the door ,swung it open and rushed up the stairs.I swear I've never run so fast in my life.My victory was short lived when i was roughly pulled by my arm ,before i could even open the front door.
"What the hell was that?"he asked no one in particular. So much for my escape plan.
"Let me go!"i trashed around in his grip."Augustin is going to kill me."i stated
"No ,he's not."he said and rolled his eyes.Only now i realized how handsome the man standing inches away from me was.
He looked back down at me and frowned.
"Wait...don't i know you?"
I searched my memory for his face ,but i found nothing.
His eyes suddely went wide and his face seemed to light up.
"(Y/n)?no way! (Y/n)(y/surname)?"
"How do you know my name?"
He chuckled and then loosened his grip on me.
"I used to stalk you in high school."he stated like it was normal."Damn, you changed a lot.Why'd you dye your hair?"
I was still getting over the fact that he knew me and STALKED me and that he was in the same high school as me.

"(Y/n)?"he asked
This it messed up.I don't even know his name.
"What was your name again?" I asked inoccently.
"Damien Cooke."i tried to recall if i knew such name but i couldn't remember anything.
"Damien, you have to help me get out of here."l pleaded.
"Augustin would kill me."if he meant that litteraly i wouldn't know.
"Please"i begged
Damien looked into my eyes.
"If you go, i have to come with you."
"Why?"
"Im dead if i let you escape."he said as he brushed his copper-brown hair out of his face.
"Okay, I've got this.We go to your apartment, get your things and drive to Talwood and then we can figure out the rest."
"One slight problem.Augustin and i lived together."
Damien looked a bit shocked.
"I never took you for an easy woman."
"I'm not."i defended"Augustin made us live together after i got kidnapped."
"That bastard"he muttered under his breath.  

***

After a shower and breakfast we were on the road , on our way to Talwood.I felt bad for dragging Damien into such a dangerous position that he would be held responsible.
We drove all day and finally stopped at a Motel for the night.
Damien booked one room with 2 beds in it.He said that he wanted to keep me save if Augustin found us and tried to take me back.It sounded like a load of bull but it's possible.

Turns out me and Damien had Calculus and English together.
I really don't remember him.

I woke up at about  3 am ,Damien was still asleep, and i was thinking about escaping even though he was trying to help me.