Chapter 3

Two days later.I woke up with a sleeping Augustin next to me. He looked so peaceful and at ease.Just then his eyes slowly opened and he looked straight at me.
Before i could even say morning
,he gave me a quick kiss on my lips and said with a smile
"Good morning"
As i blushed i replied"morning"
He wrapped his arms around me and i felt butterflies in my stomach.He pulled me close to him and said
"Promise me ,you'll always stay this close to me."
"Mmm ,maybe not this close ,but i promise to always be with you."
"What?Is this still to far away?" he said as he gave me a grin.
Augustin kissed my forehead and looked over at his clock.It was already 9.
"We should get up." I said trying to get out of his grip ,but he held onto me.
"Relax ,we have all day."
"We can't stay in bed all day."
"Sure we can." Augustin said lazily.
Just then Augustins' phone rang. He sighed and then answered the call.
"Hello?"he said
After a moment he looked over at me and got up to exit the room.
5 minutes later Augustin came back in.
"Hey, (y/n).I have some work to do."he said as he got some clothes from his closet.
"On a Sunday?"i asked in disbelief.
"Yeah" he replied
"Well, when will you be back?"
"I don't know ,maybe around noon."

Augustin left and i went to the Supermarket to buy some groceries and when i got back the apartment door was open.
I swear i remembered to lock it.
I slowly went in being alert of everything around me when i heard
*Meow
It was only Charlie ,Augustins' cat. But i doubt that he would be able to open the front door.
Just then i heard a thump and a pain shot through my head as i fell to the floor.

...

As i regained conciousness ,i noticed that my eyes were covered ,hands and feet were tied up and my mouth was taped over.My head throbbed and my throat was as dry as a bone.
I could hear voices in the distance ,but refrained from calling out.

"We let him know that we have her.Now all we have to do is wait and after we get the USB ,we're outta here."a husky voice said with an Italian accent.

10 minutes later i heard a door *BANG open and Augustins' voice say
" Where is she?!"
"Where's the USB?"an unfamiliar voice said.
After a moment i felt someone unty me and heard Augustin right next to me say
" (y/n).Are you okay?"
All i could do was nod as he took of my blindfold and tape.
I hugged him and tears started rolling down my cheeks.
Augustin caressed my hair and told me that everyting was okay.
He led me to his car and i took a glance of the place i was in , the garage of a restaurant by the coast.
I got into the passengers seat and Augustin started driving.
"(y/n) ,we're moving to a place that's further away."
I stayed silent ,still in shock.
We?Both of us had our own apartments before this happened.
"You'll be save there."he continued.
We stopped at my apartment and packed my stuff ,which wasn't a lot of things because the furniture i rented with the apartment.
We then drove to Augustins' apartment and picked up his things including Charlie.

40 minutes later we arrived at this house.

And it looked amazing inside ,especially the bedroom

"So ,you like it?" Augustin asked.
"This is amazing ,Augustin!How did you-?"
"I wanted us to move in together and this morning ,the real estate agent called.So i came to look at the place and got it ready ,cuz i wanted to surprise you tonight."
I practically jumped into Augustins' arms and gave him a quick peck on the lips.
The drama of a moment ago completely left my mind.
Both of our faces lit up and we couldn't stop smiling.
This was going to be great ,so exciting!

That night i woke up drenched in sweating and screaming , a night terror.
Augustin woke up from me screaming.

"(y/n).Hey ,it's okay." He said holding me tightly.
He comforted me as i gasped for air like i was being strangled.
He held me and kept on telling that it was all okay until i calmed down.
"It's all okay now ,(y/n), you're save now.You're save now."
I fell back asleep in Augustins' arms.