Chapter 9

I was locked in the room...
So i pulled my phone from my back pocket and called Augustins' mother . I'm sure his mother could sort him out.

*Brrrrrr* *Brrrrrrrrrrrrr*
"Hello?"
"Hi, mrs.Ellis!"
"Oh ,(y/n) .What's the matter?"
"Uhm...Augustin...could you...
This is kinda awkward ,but Augustin is in a really bad mood.I was thinking maybe you could give him a call and find out whats been bothering him."
"Of course, dear"
"Thank you so much."
"Pleasure, bye darling."
"Bye"

Good.Now i've got a distraction.
I tied all the linens we had in the room together creating a rope. I didn't exactly think it would work ,but i successfully made it to the backyard safely.

I scurried to the front yard and ran down the street.
No money...
No car...
Nowhere to go...

Wait.My distant cousin works at a club close by ,right?Yeah, at Supernova . I'm sure they'll let me in.

I got to the club and asked the bouncer.If Conan still worked there.Luckily he does but it took some convincing to get in.

I asked around and was finally pointed to him.I asked him if he would lend me some money and he jokingly said that i had to pay him double back.

I set off in search of a cheap hotel. Just as i entered the room and flopped onto the bed.

"Did you really think that your little distraction would work."Augustin said sinisterly.
I sat up and looked at him in horror.Did he follow me?

I was speachless and couldn't move.

Augustin walked to me and grabbed my arm.
"Let me go!"
He continued walking to the door untill i slapped him.

He clenched his teeth as his nostrils flared in rage.The moment i hit him i regretted it.
He dragged me to his car and threw me onto the passengers' seat.He got in the car and sped away.I tried to open the door but it was locked.
I looked over at a fuming Augustin as i feared that he might kill me aswell.
"Augustin , i didn't  mean to-"
"Shut up."he said dangerously.

I kept quiet and watched as we rode into unknown territory.

The car abruptly hulted at a big wooden cabbin.Augustin got out and walked to me , opening the door and harshly pulling me out and into the cabbin where he led me down stairs ,into a basement.

He let go of me as i looked around.And turned my gaze to his.We held eye contact as he put his hands in his hair and smiled.

"Why'd you have to be so smart?" He said frustrated yet amused.
"If only you kept your pretty little nose out of my business."
I said nothing , only stared back at him dreading what might happen to me.
"This is why i didn't tell you."he stated pointing at me.
"Now you're afraid of me."
I stayed silent.
"If i could have this any other way i would." he said cupping my cheeks.
"Then let me go."
"...i can't " he whispered
"Why not?"
"Because i messed up, they've seen us and know that you're my weakness.They'll  use you against me and maybe...kill you. I should never have started this relationship." he mumbled

"What relationship?The one where you lied to me and you're not the person i thought you were?!We're practically strangers!"

He stayed silent but i could tell that i hit a nerve.Before i could react he walked out the basement and came back with rope in his hand.i looked at him in horror as he grabbed a chair that was in the room and forced me to sit on it.He then tied me to it and took a step back to admire his work.

I trashed around trying to escape but my effort was in vain.

"Let me go, you psychopath!!"

Augustin stood an inch away from me and grabbed my hair , making me look up at him.

"I'm not the bad-guy, here . I'm trying to keep you alive."

"I hate you!LET ME GO!!!"i screamed.

His grip on my hair tightened and i winced in pain.

He gagged me and left me alone.I fell asleep shortly after.