Epilogue

-A few years later-

Spring, that one favorite season that Jieun loved. There will be many light pink petals everywhere around the neighborhood. Opening the windows every morning was the best routine in Spring that she would never bother to do. Jieun was cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Cooking a nice and tasty omelet and a nice warm morning coffee. She's now in collage, but she doesn't live alone in her apartment.

"Morning noona," Jungkook back hugged her while she was cooking. Jungkook called her name with that sweet and cheerful tone, calling his one and only lover. He snuggled on Jieun's shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"Morning Jungkookie," Jieun replied. "How's your sleep?"

"Very good," Jungkook replied. "How's breakfast?"

"Well, can you smell?" Jieun giggled. "Just kidding Jungkookie, everything is going well– when will class start again?"

"Maybe around 9 or 10," Jungkook replied. "We can spend our morning together longer.."

"Yes, of course," Jieun spun her head and pecked Jungkook's lips. "Shall we eat breakfast?"

"Of course," Jungkook replied. The couple sat face to face on their kitchen counter as they both are having a very nice conversation about their past life and friends from back in those days.

"I missed Jaeruem," Jieun suddenly said. "You remember her right?"

"Of course, I remembered her clearly," Jungkook smiled while looking down to his plate. "I also missed Mingyu, he's now in China with Minghao, they're now in one campus and they have made so many friends."

"How about Yugyeom?" Jieun asked.

"He's in Daegu for awhile," Jungkook replied. "He got this project that requires to go to Daegu, so he literally went to Daegu only for that project."

"Your friend is very extraordinary," Jieun giggle which made Jungkook's heart fluter and butterflies flying around in his stomach.

"You know noona.."

"What?"

"You're very adorable when you giggle," Jungkook rested his chin on top of his hand. "I still can'tget over it." Now, Jieun is blushing. She hid his face from Jungkook and that made Jungkook's heart beat very fast. It was a pretty boring morning but spending that boring time by only sitting while cuddling his one and only love, it's not boring at all. Jieun buried her face on Jungkook's face while they both were watching a reality show. When they realized that they have been watching and cuddling until 8:48AM, they both hurried and took a quick shower (of course, one by one) before the walk to the campus together.

As they have arrived in front of the campus gate, the bid goodbye and hugged before separating.

"See you later, noona!" Jungkook waved.

"See you too, Jungkookie!" Jieun waved him back. "I love you Jungkookie!"

"I love you more noona!"

- the REAL end -