3

On the way back home, Jungkook could only smile. After remembering what happened in the music room today. Walking on the sidewalk alone towards his house.

"HEY JUNGKOOK!"

Jungkook stopped for a while and looked back. It was Mingyu, a friend from another school. Mingyu ran towards Jungkook. They both smiled and continued walking.

"It's been a while Mingyu, I haven't seen you or texted you or even called you for weeks," Jungkook said.

"Same to me, sometimes my phone doesn't get any signal so its a bit hard for me.."

"Still on the same side walk?"

"Of course, I haven't move from this neighborhood yet."

Their houses are not that far away. Even though they're both in a different school that's far away, they both still walk on the same way towards their houses. As like, they walk on the same way.

"Hey Mingyu," Jungkook called. Mingyu hummed for his respond. "I heard that you're moving away though.."

"Yeah, I know it's sad to hear that," Mingyu replied. "But I hope my new place will have better signal than the past few weeks, so we both can contact each other more often."

"I hope so," Jungkook replied.

It was a long walk. A long awkward walk. But then, Mingyu decided to break the awkwardness between them.

"Hey Kook," he called. "I've heard this from Yugyeom and maybe you should scold him or something.. I heard that you have a crush on this new senior in your school.."

Jungkook's cheeks instantly turned red. "H-he told you that?"

"Yeah I met him yesterday," Mingyu replied. "But come on do you think I'll spread your 'secret' in my school?"

"Well that's what I think," Jungkook mumbled.

"Do you have a picture of her though?" Mingyu asked. "Yugyeom didn't give me a picture of this senior that you have a crush on."

"Well, I do have her picture, I secretly took it-bUT don't tell a word to yugyeom.." Jungkook took his phone and opened a picture of Jieun in his phone.

Mingyu was shocked to see Jieun's face. "Y-you have a crush on Jieun noona?!"

"Wait-you know her?"

"She's from my school Jungkook I saw her like only a few times because she's a senior and yet she's popular as hell.."

"That's unexpected.."

"It's normal if you have a crush on her Kook," Mingyu said. "Like I said, she's pretty popular in my school. She's like every girls' role model, most of the guys had a crush on her—"

"Mingyu," Jungkook called. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure why not," He replied.

"Does she have an ex?"

Mingyu didn't answer Jungkook's question for a few seconds. When he's back from spacing out, he replied. "I actually don't know about that but since she's popular of course news about her will spread in an instant but there were no news about her dating, so I guess she hasn't dated anyone yet.."

Jungkook sighed in relieved and that made Mingyu smirked. He messed Jungkook's hair and placed his hand around Jungkook's neck.

"Man are you jealous if she had an ex?" He chuckled.