14

Jungkook gave Jieun the hot chocolate. It smelled really good and tasty. Sadly, Jieun couldn't even move her hand towards her mouth, plus her mouth is covered by Jungkook's red scarf. The younger immediatelly noticed that, he sat down on the edge of his bed holding Jieun's cup of hot chocolate and opened the scarf a bit so it can reveal her mouth.

"Here noona, if your hands are still freezing, I'll feed the hot chocolate for you," Jungkook said. He leaned the cup of hot chocolate closer to Jieun's mouth. Her lips touched the cup as she sips it little by little. The worried expression is still stuck on Jungkook's face, which made Jieun a bit upset.

"W-what's wrong, Jungkookie?" She asked softly. "Why are you worried?"

He sighed, eyes closed then made eye contact with Jieun. "To be honest, I'm worried, about your health, noona, your body is shivering like crazy when the window accidentally opened.." he placed the hot chocolate on the nightstand beside Jieun. "Maybe for once, I'll be the one to look after you, noona."

Jieun blinked once, twice. A light pink blush was on her cheeks. She smiled. Can't believe that Jungkook is this kind to his seniors. He even don't want to fight Han Dongri back. He had minor injuries but still. She's starting to like him.

"Noona," he called. Jieun hummed in respond. Without any warning, he pushed his body towards Jieun leaning into a hug. Jieun's face was on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"What's wrong?" She placed her palm on Jungkook's back while rubbing small circles on it. "Is something bothering you?"

"N-no, its just.."

"Just?"

"I just need someone right now.."

It was a long warm hug between the 2 students. A moment later, a question popped out from the senior's mind. She asked, more like a whisper. "Jungkookie," she called first before asking.

"Yes noona?" He replied back.

"A-am I.. am I a burden to you.. please be honest.." she asked, her voice started to crack halfway. Jungkook could here small sniffles and hiccups coming from Jieun. He began to hug her tightly, its his turn to rub small circles on Jieun's back. He tried to calm her down.

"No, you're not a burden to me.."

"How is that? How am I not a burden?"

"You're to nice to be a burden to someone, noona.." She hid her face deeper to the younger's chest. She sovbed quietly. Jungkook leaned his cheeks on Jieun's head. "Please, don't cry noona.. it hurts to see you cry.."

Slowly, Jieun's hiccups and sobs are starting to fade away after hearing Jungkook's words. Jieun sat straight back again and wiped her tears. "S-sorry, it's embarrassing.."

"I've told you, it's okay of you cry in front of me, even if you're older or younger than me," Jungkook replied. "I'm the one who's suppose to say sorry," he chuckled, scratching his nape. "I shocked you by hugging you without telling.."

"You told me that you need someone at the moment right?"

"Yes.."

"I'm here," Jieun smiled. "After this crying, I really need someone to stay with or maybe to talk with.."

Not long after this sad session between them, they heard a doorbell ringing down stairs. "I should go down there, you'll stay warm in here," Jungkook stood up as he make his way out towards the stairs.

Opening the front door, he saw his brother, Junghyun, with a plastic bag on each hand. "I'm back.. from shopping," he winked at Jungkook. Jungkook rolled his eyes and smirked.