8

"I've drawn some students in this school but they're all boys, I'm not really interested with the girls, most of them are annoying.."

Jieun giggled. "Really?"

"..except you.."

Jieun's eyes were wide opened. Shocked. "I'm not annoying?"

"Well, Jieun noona, you're not annoying at all," Jungkook replied. "You're more like, the really nice and warm hearted student in this school.. It's really rare for a student who has that attitude here because most of them are just stubborn and cares about money and fame.."

Jieun giggled again because how Jungkook talked. "You're really adorable, Jungkookie.."

"T-thank you," he mumbled, hiding his face. He shooked his head again and started to sketch. A few minutes later, he finished his sketch of Jieun for her.

"Wow that's really amazing!" Jieun said, really satisfied after seeing Jungkook's results. Jungkook ripped the paper slowly and gave it to Jieun. "I was looking foward to find a guys like you!"

"What do you mean by that, noona?" Jungkook asked.

"I wanted to find a guy like you, you're really kind and gentle, I like your personality," Jieun replied. She pinched both of Jungkook's cheeks, "You're also really good looking and handsome, many could fall in love with you in an instant Jungkookie once they get to know you."

Jungkook's eyes opened wide followed by his cheeks turn redder. Butterflies are flying in his body listening to his heartbeat.

"Jungkookie?"

"Jeon Jungkook, get a hold of yourself," he thought. "Y-yes?"

"You're face is red, do you have a fever?" Jieun asked as she caressed Jungkook's cheeks. "It's a bit warm.. are you not feeling well?"

"Holy crap I can faint, my heartbeat is to fast and she's too close.."

"But anyways, thank you for the drawing," Jieun said. "Sorry to bother you in your break time, I should be making friends but I'm here just asking you to draw me—"

"N-no it's fine, noona, you didn't bother me at all," Jungkook answered. "But if you want to make friends, maybe you should ask my brother, one of his friends is a girl and she's also kind. Maybe she can give you some advice about making friends.."

"Ah okay, thank you again Jungkookie," Jieun thanked Jungkook and hugged him for a second. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door and opened it.

"Jungkook-ah," Junghyun called.

"Oh, hyung, can I ask you something, well, you came here in a very good time," Jungkook asked.

"I'm listening," Junghyun said, crossing his arms.

"Can Jaereum noona like, possibly, guide Jieun noona , for making friends?" He asked, looking down to his hands.

"Sure, but why though?" Junghyun asked.

"I-I don't want her to.. um.." he scratched his nape. "T-to get bullied by Dongri hyung.." he blushed again.