1

The next day, it started normal as usual. But Jungkook wasn't himself since. He was even quite than usual but in a good way. He was smilling softly and blushing on the way to class. Yugyeom saw him sitting down on his seat and he was a little confused.

But he was happy at the same time, "Hey Kook, you look a little happy in the morning, what made you happy?" He asked.

Jungkook eyes was wide and slightly blush. "N-nothing, why's that?"

"You're blushing and that's just rare," Yugyeom replied grabbing a chair and sat in front of Jungkook resting his hands on Jungkook's desk. "And by blushing I mean your face is really really red if I have to be honest with you.."

Jungkook placed both of his hands on to his cheeks and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and let it go slowly. "I'm okay now," Jungkook said.

"What happened dude?" Yugyeom asked, placing his hand on top of jungkook's shoulder.

"I-I don't know how to explain this and I don't think I want to explain what's wrong," Jungkook sighed as he rests his head on top of his desk.

"Dude, is this about that new transfer senior?"

"N-no"

"Why are you getting even more nervous if I asked you that?"

"You're making me nervous because you're asking nonsense to me."

"Are you sure it's nonsense?"

Jungkook stayed silent with his face hidden. He was blushing really hard at the moment and he ignored all of Yugyeom's questions. Suddenly the morning bell rang and it's time for all of the classes to get ready to study.

Jungkook lifted his head up again and looked down to his hands. Both of his hands were intertwined on top of his desk.

"What should I do.." Jungkook thought inside his mind.

After the morning classes, today, Jungkook decided to leave Yugyeom alone and he went to the music room instead. He opened the door and immediately but his bag on the floor and sat down. He leaned his back onto a chair and his head towards the ceiling.

Jungkook took his earphones and wore them. He turned on a music playlist on his phone then puts his phone in his pocket.

He took a deep breath and started to sing while closing his eyes. His voice was really angelic, the voice that you would like to hear everyday, every second. His voice was really sweet and soft at the same time.

Once he sang and hits the high note of the song, he opened his eyes and stare at the ceiling. He fixed his sitting position but then decided to sit on the floor beside the chairs and his back leaning on the wall.

He then took a deep breath and closed his eyes again. Jungkook started to sing another song that was playing on his playlist. The first break was only given around 30-40 minutes.

With that amount of time, students would just hang out in the canteen or outside school playing basketball or soccer. Some would stay in class and talk to their friends. Some would be in the library, mostly nerds. But out of all of the students in that high school, only Jungkook would stay in the music room to sing alone or play a musical instrument.

Jungkook has a special gift from god. From his visuals to his personality and talents. He loved sports, but he rather be alone than hanging out with the 'bad boys'.

His cute bunny teeth and wonderful smile. His big eyes and fluffy hair. His sweet angelic voice and well-build body. His skills in physical education and arts. He is good at dancing too. All of those are gifts from god to Jungkook and he's really thankful for god and his family who raised him.

Sometimes when Jungkook sings alone, he would think about his life or ask some unanswered questions in his life. He would think about some of his bad decisions. He would think about bad memories.

But he could wash that away with singing. He continued singing, not eating in the first break. Music is like a drug for Jungkook. It's adicting. He can't stop listening to music. He kept closing his eyes  and sing every song that is playing on his playlist.

Turns out, on the outside of the music room, someone was standing beside the door leaning of the wall. Listening to Jungkook singing from the begining. Lee Jieun, the beautiful senior was listening to Jungkook's angelic voice.

She looked up to the clock on the wall. "15 minutes left.." she thought to herself.

Jieun peeked on the music door window. She saw Jungkook sitting on the floor. Then, she decided to quietly open the music room door and stood in front of the closed door.

Jieun looked at Jungkook with dreamy eyes. Jungkook's voice was filling her mind. She couldn't stop listening to his voice. She wanted to leave Jungkook alone so he could have his alone time. But she couldn't. His voice was too good for her to make her leave the room. She could only smile, listening to him singing.

Once jungkook finished singing his current song that was playing, he finally opened his eyes because he felt a presence beside him. He tilted his head to his right and eyes widen. He let out a gasp and parted lips with his cheeks flushed with red.

"N-noona?!"

"O-oh sorry–did I disturb you?" Jieun seemed to be panicked a little because she thought she was disturbing Jungkook.

"N-n-no you didn't disturb me," Jungkook replied nervously. "I was just really shocked when I saw you standing in front of the door.."

"Ah sorry, that was my fault for not knocking the door," Jieun replied with a small smile then she kneeled in front of Jungkook as they both made eye contact.

Jungkook and Jieun stared to each other's eyes for a while. Then, the senior puts another soft smile on her face. "I have to be honest with you, you look cute and handsome at the same time," Jieun said.

Jungkook's face turned redder then he immediately hides it. "Thank you," he mumbled. Jieun heard what the boy replied. She just giggled because of Jungkook's cuteness.

"What music are you listening right now?" Jieun asked. Jungkook justed blushed and kept hiding his face from the senior.

Jieun took one of Jungkook's earphone and placed it on her ear. She sat down beside Jungkook as their shoulders touched. Jungkook kept looking the opposite way from Jieun, covering his cheeks.

Jieun closed her eyes and let the music flow into her head. Then, she started singing. Her voice was really sweet. Jungkook could hear her singing beside him. His head turned slowly towards his senior, still blushing. He never knew the new transfer senior had a really beautiful voice.

They both made eye contact as the senior kept singing. Not long after that, Jungkook started singing too. They both sing together and enjoyed their time in the music room. After they both finished singing, Jieun looked back at Jungkook with eye filled with happiness, she puts a soft smile on her face.

"You have a really beautiful voice, Jungkookie," Jieun said. "I really wish that I can have a beautiful voice like you have."

"Your voice is also beautiful noona, I like your voice too," Jungkook replied and finally gave her a soft smile.

"Thank you," Jieun's cheeks turned slightly pink. She then looked up to see the clock on the wall, 5 more minutes until class. "Well, 5 minutes more before the next class.."

They both stood up and Jungkook puts his earphones and his phone in his bag. They both went outside from the music room together. Jieun's class is on the opposite way from Jungkook's.

"See you later at lunch Jungkookie," Jieun said as she waved a little.

"See you later too noona," Jungkook waved back and they both walked on opposite ways to their classes.