6

"Lets go back home, she must be really tired," Jungkook said, worried again.

"Well—we can't just wake her up though," Yugyeom said.

"It'll be alright if I carry her but, I don't know where she lives," Jungkook said.

"Dang you do have a point," Yugyeom replied. "I guess we have no other choice.."

Jungkook kneeled down and tapped Jieun's shoulder lightly. "Noona?" Jungkook whispered. "Noona, I'm finished, we should go back home now.."

Jieun was awaken by Jungkook's soft voice calling out for her. She blinked twice then made eye contact with Jungkook. "H-hey Jungkookie," she said with a soft voice that only Jungkook can hear.

She fixed her hair then stood up slowly. "Lets go home," she smiled. As she took her first step, she almost tripped. Jungkook held her from behind.

"Noona, you must be tired, we should—"

"I'm okay, maybe it's just because I immediately walk after I woke up," Jieun said. "I'm also a bit clumsy so I'm good."

Jungkook and Yugyeom didn't respond but they followed Jieun. The boys could see that Jieun's legs are a bit shaky and her body doesn't walk straight. But the boys choose to ignore it and not disturb Jieun. The three of them walked home from school on the same sidewalk.

"What a coincidence," Yugyeom whispered to Jungkook.

"I didn't know that her way home is on the same sidewalk as us and Mingyu," Jungkook whispered back.

"You've met him?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yeah, yesterday," Jungkook replied. They all kept walking until the end of the sidewalk. Two different ways, left and right.

"Well, see you tomorrow Kook," Yugyeom gave him a fist bump on Jungkook's shoulder then walked left. There, remain Jungkook and Jieun. They both looked each other, gave each other a confused look.

"So.. You're going to the right side?" Jungkook asked.

"I guess our house is close this whole time," Jieun giggled.

"Are your legs okay noona? I saw your legs were a bit shaky.."

"I'm fine Jungkookie, maybe it's because I immediately walk after I stood up just now.."

Jungkook and Jieun walked together side by side. It was an awkward walk. They both focused on the way to their houses. Suddenly, Jieun tripped on to her own feet and almost fell.

It made Jungkook shocked and herself as well. "Sorry, I'm that clumsy," Jieun laughed nervously, hoping that it wouldn't worry Jungkook. But Jungkook had been worried since she wanted to wait for him at school.

"Oh—what would you tell your parents about your head?" Jieun asked.

Jungkook facepalmed himself, he didn't think of that at all. "I-I don't know," Jungkook replied. "But I hope they wont freak out.."

They both stopped in front of Jungkook's house. "This is my house, I'll be stopping here, see you tomorrow noona," Jungkook said in a soft tune.

"What a coincidence," Jieun added. She walked to the house beside Jungkook's house. "This is my house, I guess we both lived really close here.."

Jungkook blushed, in shock. He never knew he was this close with his crush. He scratched his nape, "N-noona, I was thinking that we could.. you know.. go to school together.. s-starting tomorrow?"