11

On the next day at school, Jungkook meet up with his friends Yugyeom and Minghao. "Well, your head is okay now," Yugyeom said.

"And it's been fine since day one," Jungkook replied, giving Yugyeom a blank face.

"Yeah I don't think it's okay since day one Jungkook," Minghao chuckled. "Why is your answer really adorable and it's just too obvious.."

"What do you even mean by that?" Jungkook grabbed Minghao's shoulder and gave him a glare. But Minghao can't seem to be serious because Jungkook is too adorable in Minghao's eyes.

"Wanna hang out later after school?" Yugyeom asked. "Maybe like–talk about christmas plans or something."

"Yeah sure," Jungkook respond, still glaring at Minghao. He raised a brow, "How about you Minghao?"

"I'll join," Minghao replied with a smirk. "I'm joining because I'm not gonna be lonely on christmas, and I would love to hear about your plans Jungkook."

"Of course."

...

After school, Jungkook, Yugyeom and Minghao walked home together. Along with Sungjin and Junghyun. All of the boys are planning on a night out for themselves. But not long after that, Jaereum and Jieun ends up hanging out with the boys which made Jungkook happy and having that crimson read cheeks all night. Cold night. The gang didn't spend their cold night on a bar or some nasty night clubs that people would smoke and get drunk. Though it's almost christmas, most people would get drunk on christmas night. Minghao and Sungjin may experiance those things once or twice, but they wont go.

Sungjin got some information from his friend who's still in Dongri's gang and being a 'spy' for the students who aren't in his gang. They all hung out in a park close by their houses. Before that, they went to a mini market to buy some snacks and some drinks for each other. Yugyeom even invited Mingyu and he was surprised to see Jieun again. At the park, they all laughed and tell each other their personal stories. After a few good minutes of laughing, Sungjin started the conversation.

"So I've got some information about Dongri," Sungjin started.

"What about it?" Junghyun asked.

"He said that Dongri has a habit of drinking more than smoking," Sungjin started to explain. "He only saw him smoking twice or more and he really asked Dongri if he often smokes or drinks. And his answer is drinks. He also mentioned that Dongri went to night clubs and get drunk."

"Ms. Han didn't know anything," Yugyeom asked. Sungjin shooked his head.

"Well, his in Santa's naughty kids list," Jaereum joked.

"Should we let Ms. Han know about this?" Minghao asked and looked at everyone.

"I don't think so," Junghyun replied. "It's almost christmas for god sake why are we even talking about Dongri right now?" Everyone laughed and jokingly blame Sungjin for the topic.

"So, about christmas," Junghyun started the topic this time. "Maybe if my parents let me throw a small party at my place, why don't we spend the night there?"

"I'm in!" Mingyu raised his hand.

"Aren't you like, moving away?" Yugyeom asked.

"The fam told me that we'll be moving out before new year's eve," Mingyu said cheefully. "Lets make this year's christmas the best christmas party minus the drunk people and any other illegal things. This may be like, my last christmas with you guys."

"You should invite your senior," Sungjin said, drinking his cola. "That one senior and also a neighbour of mine, Park Chanyeol."

"Ah, Chanyeol hyung, I'll invite him if he can," Mingyu replied with a fistbump to Sungjin.

Minghao coughed giving Jungkook a signal. "And I think someone should have a date night on christmas," he eyed Jungkook placing a smirk on his face.

"Let's just hope that this will end well and by well I mean Jungkook and Jieun noona will date one day," Yugyeom stood up and crossed his hands giving everyone a cool look and a smirk on his face.

"Y-yugyeom!" Jungkook blushed and a minute later he hid his face. They all laughed and teased Jungkook for being adorable.

Junghyun gave Jungkook a man hug. "Can't believe that this cutie beside me is my younger brother."

"You can't hide true love Jungkookie," Jaereum teased Jungkook by pinching his cheeks. "Isn't that right Jieun?"

"Jungkook didn't changed at all," Mingyu chuckled.

"Yeah–just like you Mingyu, you haven't changed a bit," Minghao laughed and jokingly punch Mingyu's shoulder.

"I don't know if this is a good idea, but why don't we all have a sleepover at Junghyun and Jungkookie's place on christmas?" Jieun smiled at everyone. Everyone agreed, mumbling agreement. "But I don't know about me and Jaereum, you know, we're girls-"

"No-it's fine," Jungkook replied immediately. "W-we can just sepperate the boys and the girls but not that far away." Everyone around him awed on his reaction and respond to Jieun.

Junghyun looked at his watch. "It's almost late, we should go back home." Everyone stood up waved goodbye to each other.

"See you later on Kookie!" Jaereum hugged Jungkook and pinched his cheeks. Can't handle his adorableness. Jungkook just smiled at Jaereum and nodded. Suddenly, Jieun hugged him and patted his back. Everyone's jaw were wide open looking at them, making the atmosphere awkward.

She broke the hug and looked at Jungkook. "See you, Jungkookie," she smiled and held Jaereum's hand as both of them walked away.

Jungkook frozed.

"Hello?" Yugyeom called. "Earth to Jungkook, hello?"

"And his cheeks are," Mingyu took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Red again.."

"Damn he must be whipped at this rate," Minghao added and chuckled. Jungkook walked slowly towards Junghyun and hugged his arm while looking to the ground, hiding his face.

"L-let's go back home hyung, it's quite late now and it's getting colder, I'm freezing," Jungkook mumbled.

Junghyun ruffled Jungkook's hair then chuckled. "I'll be going home you guys," he looked back.

"Okay!" Sungjin replied. "We'll be here for a little while then we'll go back home."

"Alright, bye guys," Junghyun waved at the remaining friends.

"See you... Jungkookie!" Yugyeom smirked.

"It's adorable so you don't need to worry Jungkook!" Mingyu added. Jungkook hid his face deeper to Junghyun's arm hugging it tightly. The brothers walked home together safely. When they have arrived at their house, they both took a quick shower and sat down on a couch watching tv. The younger's head had been going up and down. Look's like he's trying to hold his head up. The elder looked at his younger brother's face expression. Tired.

Junghyun gave a faint smile. He turned of the tv and caressed Jungkook's shoulder making him open his eyes. "Hey Jungkook, you should sleep, you're pretty exhausted," Junghyun said. "And I don't want you to end up like last christmas, you get sick easily," Jungkook nodded but he closed his eyes again. He ended up leaning his head on to his brother's shoulder. Junghyun called Jungkook's name softly but he didn't open his eyes again or even move a muscle.

Junghyun sighed and carried Jungkook to his bedroom lifting Jungkook's body grabbing his shoulder and his legs then carries it to his room slowly putting Jungkook's body to his bed. Placing him carefully, he grabbed Jungkook's blanket and placed it on Jungkook. The brother kneeled down to see his younger sleep peacefully. He played with Jungkook's hair for a while. He yawned while stretching his arms.

"Goodnight Jungkook," he whispered then turned off the bedroom lights. Junghyun stood up and walked back to his room to rest before washing up.