7

The following morning, the two brothers are doing their morning routine. In the middle of their routine, they accidentally heard their parents talking about going to somewhere for work. But they choose to ignore it. "Junghyun! Jungkook!" Their mother called. They both came to their mother and stood in front of her and their father. "Your father and I will be going to Japan today at night," their mother started to explain.

"Work?" Junghyun asked.

"Yes."

"When will you go back here?" Jungkook asked.

"We'll be back in 3 months I'm afraid," their mother frowned. She caressed Jungkook's and Junghyun's cheeks. "But don't worry, even though we wont join with you both for christmas and new year's, we'll make sure that we give you both some money for food and to contact you both often."

"Please behave and don't throw any parties in this house," their father added.

The two brothers nodded and gave their parents a smile. "We'll be looking out the house while you both are in Japan," Junghyun said.

When they both took a step to continue their morning routine, their mother stopped them by holding on to Jungkook's wrist. Her face was confused, so was Jungkook.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"What happened with your head?" His mother asked.

"Oh—sorry I didn't tell you yesterday," Jungkook answered nervously. "I got hit by the lockers at school yesterday, it was an.. accident?"

"Hm, okay then, go and get ready for school okay?" His mother patted Jungkook's head and walked away. Junghyun and Jungkook looked each other and exhaled together.

"That was close," Junghyun whispered.

"I'm just being hypocrite," Jungkook thought. "But I don't want her to worry now.."

Jungkook and Junghyun finished their morning routine and went of to school. By the time they walked out of the house, they saw a girl, Jieun. Jungkook completely forgot that they promised to walk to school together. But at this time, he's with his brother, Junghyun.

"Morning," she said sweetly.

"Morning noona," Jungkook replied.

"Jieun?" Junghyun called. "I never knew you live next door.."

"Are you one of my classmates?" Jieun asked innocently. "Sorry, I do forgot things fast.."

"Ah don't worry, I'm Junghyun, Jungkook's older brother," Junghyun said. "And yes you're my classmate."

"I never knew Jungkookie had an older brother," she giggled.

"Jungkookie?" Junghyun looked at Jungkook and saw his brother's cheeks, all flushed in red.

"It's a nickname that she use to call me," Jungkook scrathed his nape. "Did you just think that we're dating, hyung?"

"To be honest yes," Junghyun chuckled as the three of them walked to school together. They all had a good conversation, asking things about each other on the way to school. As they arrive at school, Junghyun saw his friends and immediately left Jungkook and Jieun. They both walked normally on the hallway. They receive some stares from students.

Jungkook felt butterflies flying around his stomach with the help of his heart that is beating fast. Then, an idea came up in his mind. Jungkook stopped in front of his classroom door and waved goodbye to Jieun.