5

The bell rang, a bell telling that school's over for the day. Jungkook, Jieun and Yugyeom fell asleep for the whole day in the nursing room. Jungkook woke up because of the sounds of the annoying school bell.

He looked at Yugyeom, who's sleeping on the floor leaning on to the wall. Then he looked at Jieun, who's sleeping peacefully beside him, still sitting up straight.

"It must be hard for you noona," he mumbled. "It's hard to be friends with me, I'm a burden to you.."

Jungkook could hear the sounds of footsteps running and walking on the hallway from the nursing room. He looked back to Jieun, still asleep. His cheeks started to heat up and heart beating fast.

Jungkook scanned her face. Her face is really smooth. Her long lashes. Her long brown-ish hair covering half of her face. Her beautiful pink lips caught Jungkook's attention.

His cheeks became redder. He really wanted to hold Jieun's hands that are on top of her lap, intertwined. Her head was facing down so he couldn't see her expression clearly.

Jungkook leaned down to see her face. Suddenly, Jieun slowly opened her eyes and accidentally made eye contact with Jungkook. She wasn't surprised or anything.

"What's wrong Jungkookie?" She asked softly.

"N-nothing noona," Jungkook replied nervously. "I-It's just, the bell rang awhile ago.."

"Oh, okay then," she looked around with her sleepy face.

"She's really tired.." Jungkook thought to himself, worried that she might get sick or anything. Then, they both heard a loud yawn from Yugyeom.

"What time is it?" Yugyeom asked, yawning. He took his phone and looked at the screen. 02:06 PM. "Well, lets go to Ms. Han's office."

Yugyeom stood up and stretched his arms and legs. "Can you stand up though?" He asked Jungkook.

"I don't actually know but I'll try," Jungkook replied. Yugyeom walked towards Jungkook, holding his hand to control his balance. Jungkook took tiny steps.

"I'll carry your bag," Jieun said at the back as she took Jungkook's bag then carries it.

Every little step Jungkook took was a struggle for him. He can't really focus because of his wound on his head. He almost tripped too. "Good thing I held your hand," Yugyeom said.

"Thanks for the help," Jungkook thanked his friend.

They all walked towards the principal's office. Yugyeom let go of Jungkook's hand and let him walk by himself to the principal's office. "Are you sure you're gonna wait for me?"

"Dude, please, like I said before there's no way I'm letting you go home by yourself," Yugyeom replied.

"Noona?"

Jieun just smiled giving Jungkook her answer. Jungkook smiled back then walked inside Ms. Han's office. He closed the door behind him and saw Dongri with Ms. Han.

"Are you feeling a bit better?" Ms. Han asked.

"A little bit," Jungkook chuckled.

"Please have a seat beside Dongri," Ms. Han said. Jungkook wsat down on the chari beside Dongri. He didn't feel uncomfortable at all beside Dongri.

"Dongri," Ms. Han placed her hands on the table and took a deep breath. "This time, you have to tell the truth."

Dongri nooded. Jungkook could see that Dongri is a little nervous and scared. Confused, but he choose to ignore it.