Bryan Warside's Bloodbath

Start from the beginning

I realize that a sword is placed on the wall between them and that the hatchets are gently placed each side of it. I obviously don't need it but I know who will... Chase.

When everybody trained at the spear, throwing knifes or bow and arrow station. Me and him remained alone in our specific station. Me, at the Hatchet's one obviously, and him at the sword's. He's incredible. So I took note to get that sword for him while I get my two hatchets.

I barely have the time to look at him, a couple of tributes to my left, a crazy smile plastered on both of our faces before I turn around and the "BOOM" of the countdown marks the beginning of the Games.

I jump off of my pedestal and sprint to the cornucopia's entrance. I take brief looks at what is on the ground. Only enough so I don't trip on anything.

I sprint and sprint, my legs not giving up.

I need these hatchets.

I'm half way when I see Titan from the corner of my eyes, as he jumps to my feet. Though I'm faster than he thought and he falls face first on the ground behind me. He though he could trip me?

I turn around as he tries to get up but I quickly push my boot in his skull though not hard enough so it kills him. He's still a career. He falls back on the ground, blood rushing out of his nose. A laugh escapes my mouth and he growls. But I leave him there and sprint towards the Cornucopia. I guess that I was the first to get off because not a lot of tributes has outdistanced me. I see Cotton getting a little box with probably either throwing knifes or shurikens. And the closer I get to him, I see that he is putting the little objects in a pocket of his belt. It's shurikens.

Devlin is also filling his belt with daggers, and already has a backpack on his back. I didn't thought a District 12 could get to the Cornucopia, that kind of surprise me. Good thing that we decided to team with him. I look for Chase while I'm running but don't see him anywhere. I sigh and then decide to take a glance behind me.

I do, and barely have the time to see Chase finishing off Titan that was first on the ground and starts running in my direction.

Soon I'm at the Cornucopia and I'm jogging towards where I saw the hatchets earlier. The sounds of blades connecting with each other and the screams of victims distracts me but soon I find them and slides the handles in the kind of open pockets on my belt, so there is one each side of me and that I can quickly take them. I then pick up the light weighted sword that is still on the wall and head towards the exit of the Cornucopia when I see Callisto, the girl of my District, coming in my way. She definitely targets me. She growls and then jumps towards me and I saw her shoulder bleeding, probably from a knife or something like that. I'm about to plunge the sword into her chest but suddenly she is pushed aside by someone and is trying to gain her breath again. The figure appears and I saw Chase's face. I smile and give him his sword, without hesitation; he digs the sword into Callisto's chest and twists it into a full 360 degree before pulling it out and wiping the red crimson blood from his sword with his shirt.

-Thanks dude. I smile.

-Thanks to you, for this. He smiles, twisting the sword into the air, getting comfortable with the handle.

I just nod and continue to jog towards the exit. I see Cotton at the entrance kind of guarding the Cornucopia with Devlin. Devlin uses throwing knifes while Cotton uses his precious shurikens. That's probably what happened to Callisto; she got shot by one of them when she tried to enter the Cornucopia. I see Cotton preparing to shoot a tribute, meters from where we are. I squint my eyes and finally see that it is a male tribute, running with a girl; hand in hand.

-NO!! I scream at the top of my lungs as I push Cotton aside.

These are my bloodbath tributes. They are going to die by my hands and only mines.