Mother's Diary ~18 last chapter

Dedicated to AnusritaPromi

While Nithika came out the gun shot hit her, she fell down.

Arjun: "Nnnnooo."

He and Radhika go close to Nithika to see where she got shot, but they couldn't find any blood on her, suddenly Nithika opens her eyes.

Nithika: " I'm okay Daddy and Radhika maa, I didn't get shot, I was carrying my mother's diary, I could have been shot if I didn't have the diary."

Nithika gets up and shows her father and Radhika a pouch bag that has her mother diary in it, now it had a little hole where the gun bullet went.

Arjun was relieved now, so was Bonnie who held on to Sheila. The police came and handcuffs Sheila.

Nithika comes close to Sheila.

Nithika: " I really feel sorry for you, for losing the child but to blame my mother for your loss was wrong, it wasn't her fault, she was innocent, you should have punished my grandma, by taking her child, and raising as your own, if you had only listened to grandpa, you would have raised my mother as your own, then again it's a good thing you don't have a child, you wouldn't make a good mother, if you can't see what is right or wrong, I could understand it would be hard for you to raise my grandmother's child but you could have adopted a child who also need a loving family instead you wanted revenge for something my mother had no control of, I am the result of your evil plan, but I want to tell you this my father (Arjun) and my mother Radhika are much better then you, you should learn from them, they sacrifice there love for me, you wanted to destroy my mother but my father married my mother so I wouldn't be called illegitimate. You didn't destroy my mother, you destroyed yourself, you have nothing, you are childless because of the bad choices you made. That's all I have to say."

The police takes Sheila and Manya away from the hospital. They will be serving jail time for all the crime they did.

******************************

Jai was released from the hospital. He went straight to Arjun's house to meet his daughter. He wanted to apologize to his daughter and wanted to be a father to her. He knew that Arjun and Radhika were meant to be together, he wasn't going to pursue her, he just hope Radhika would accept his friendship at least. Sam had already told Neil, Arjun, Radhika and Nithika what had happen on that unfortunate day. Radhika could see what position he was put in, and how guilty he felt, but it was all up to Nithika if she could forgive her father, Neil was in conflict, it was his sister that he raped but he could see how guilty he felt, and if it was in his hand he would have married Nithya and given Nithika his name, but he also felt that it was upto Nithika if she wanted to forgive Jai. Nithika felt she could forgive him, he was just pawn of Sheila's plan which he didn't want to be in, she could see the marks in his wrist, the torment he went through, the guilt he felt when he hurt her mother.

Jai needed there forgiveness but mostly from his daughter, that was why he was surrendering himself to jail. Nithika said that he did the right thing to surrender himself and when he has served his time she will forgive him.

**********************************

5 years later...

Nithika is a big sister to Arjun and Radhika's twin boy and girl which they named Rajan for boy and Araya for girl, they are two years old and love there big sister. Nithika is very protective of her sibling and her cousin Ishaan and Naira.

Nithika is a happy girl, she has a best parents and Radhika is not just like a mother but like a best friend to, she can share her problems with Radhika. Arjun still calls Nithika muchkin even though she is a teenager now.

Sam and Neil came over to tell Nithika that her biological father Jai was getting release from jail, Arjun wasn't happy about it, he was thinking that Jai would want to take Nithika away from him, he loves Nithika as his child, he was the one she called father, would it change if Jai came.

Nithika: "Daddy what is wrong, why are you sad?"

Arjun: "I'm afraid to lose you to Jai."

Nithika: "You will never lose me, you are my number 1 father and Jai is my father, but I want to stay with you and Radhika with my siblings besides those two are hard to handle without me."

Arjun: "They love you so much, you make the family complete."

Nithika: "I love them to, and I'm not leaving them until I go college, this is my home, and this is my family forever."

*****************************

10 years later...

Today is the wedding day of Nithika and Kartik Raichand, it is a love marriage, they met in college it was love at first sight, they have been dating for 2 years and have decided to get married.

Nithika has forgiven Jai and accepted him but Arjun will always be her father, Arjun and Radhika did the wedding ceremony tradition as Nithika parents, they gave the bride to the groom. The bride and groom walk around the fire 7 times then Kartik puts the black thread on Nithika neck and then the sindoor.

It is now time for Nithika to leave her father's home and start a new life with her husband, she will miss her family but she promises to come for visit.

Jai has a new family his wife Gauri, she is also a victim of rape, they met by a mutual friend, they have a baby on the way.

Sheila is in a mental hospital, while Manya got released from jail, she was celebrating her release, she drank too much alcohol, and drove her car and had an accident, she got killed instantly.

Saral has left Mumbai and now residing in China, in jail for selling drugs, it is terrible in China because he gets torchered. He has no contact from the outside world, he feels very alone, and wonders where is daughter is, he needs her help but regrets never treating her well.

Tiffany is living with her mother's parents in New York, she and Nithika have become good friends, she never got love from her parents, but her grandparents have been good to her.

Arjun has forgiven Bonnie, he see that she has changed for better, and that she has found true love with Teji.

Neil and Sam marriage is going stronger, they still love each other. Finding out the truth has not affected there marriage.

Well Nithika is beginning a new life, she will be taking her mother's diary with her, with her mother's blessing, she has started writing her own diary, one day she will share her diary to her child to know the truth of her life.

The End