Mother's Diary ~16

Dedicated to dharshusrini check her book out My twisted fate.

Sam went to Jai, he wanted to say something to her, it was time to tell her the truth.

Sam: "How are you Jai?"

Jai: "I'm not okay Sam, I did something horrible to someone, I just hope you will be strong to here my truth."

Sam: "What truth you want to tell me?"

Jai: "I...I ra...ra...ra."

Jai was struggling with words he ask for a paper and pen, Sam luckily had a pad of paper and pen, she gives it to Jai and then he writes the words down and gives it to Sam. Sam read the words, it said I rape a girl to save your innocence. Sam was shocked.

Sam: "Who did you rape?"

Jai: "Neil's sister Nithya?"

Sam was shocked.

Sam: "Why did you have to do it, what am I'm going to tell Neil? This could possibly change our relationship."

Jai: " I'll tell Neil the truth, it was my fault, just bring him here."

Sam leaves but she was numb and worried, afraid of what the outcome would be.

****************************

Radhika and Arjun were holding each other, they didn't want to let go, they were finally together, and this time forever.

Arjun: "You have no idea how much I miss you, I don't  want to ever let you go."

Radhika: "What would you have done if I moved on with my life."

Arjun: "I would have been heartbroken, but most of all my daughter would be sad that she couldn't reunite us, only you have the right to be her mother nobody else, I thank God that you waited for us."

Radhika: "I would wait for you for eternity, only you have my heart, I love you so much Arjun."

They were about to kiss, when Sam came out the door with tears in her eyes.

Radhika: "Sam what's wrong, why are you crying?"

Sam: "I need Neil, I need to tell him the truth."

Radhika: "You need to calm down, it's not good for the baby if your crying."

Sam: "aaahhh"

Radhika: "What's wrong Sam?"

Sam: "My water broke...I need Neil?"

Arjun: "I will go get Neil."

Radhika: "Sam just breath in and out, soon you'll meet your baby girl."
*******************************
Neil was sitting on the bench  talking to Nithika on facetime, while Manya saw Neil, she was coming toward him.

Manya: "Hello Neil, what a present surprise to see you here."

Neil: "What are you doing here?"

Manya: "I want to tell you something important, it has to do wi...."

Arjun: "There you are Neil, Sam needs you, the baby is coming."

Neil got excited that he left Arjun's phone behind when he left with Arjun to attend to his wife. While Manya was getting very angry.

Manya: "Damn Sam and her baby, I was so close in destroying there relationship, oh well, but at least Nandini should know that the baby she so badly want is coming."