Mother's Diary Ch~6

Dedicated to donovanandrea

After talking to Saral, I was happy finally the two people that hurt me the most will get punished. My husband Raj Malik and my so called best friend Rithya Arora. I will punish them by destroying there daughter Nithya Arora then they will know what kind of pain I am living with.

I was never like this before, I use to be full of life, always made my parents proud, getting top grades from school to getting awards for best business woman, me Sheila Malik was living a happy life until I met Raj and fell in love with him and got married.

My life was perfect when I found out I was pregnant, but I didn't know I was going to make a biggest mistake of my life when my husband was looking for a Personal assistant my friend Rithya, she was a middle class family, when she needed a job I ask my husband to hire Rithya as his PA.

When I was five months pregnant, my husband ask me to stay with my parents for them to take care of me. I thought I had a very loving husband but I didn't know he was trying to get rid of me so that he could spend time with his mistress, when I was eight months pregnant, I wanted to share the happy news that I was having a baby girl, I went home and heard a woman's voice upstair, I went upstairs and open the door and got the shock of my life, my husband and my so called best friend naked in bed together...

I left the room in a hurry but my balance slip and I fell down the stair, they called the ambulance but I was so much in pain, I didn't want to lose the baby when I felt blood I got unconscious.

When I woke up the doctor told me I lost the baby and they said they took my uterus out to save my life, but what kind of life do I have when there is no child, I would rather die then live with this emptiness. I not only lose my child, I lost my mental balance to.

When my husband told me how guilty he felt, I couldn't forgive him or Rithya, they were the reason I lost the baby. But the most painful part was when Rithya was pregnant with my husband's child, I was hating that child, I wanted them to feel the pain.

When my husband told me about Rithya being pregnant with his child, he suggested that I raise his child, was he mad, which woman will accept another woman's child, and the one who caused my miscarriage. But I told my husband...

Sheila: "Does Rithya agree with you."

Raj: " I haven't talked to her about it, I wanted to talk to you first. Maybe you will forgive me if you have this child, it will be your child, I will make Rithya give this child to you."

Sheila: "I will tell you one thing, I will never accept your mistress child, it will always remind me of that awful day. If this child comes in this world, I will destroy your child."

Raj: "Punish me, I am the cause of your unhappiness, that child did nothing to you."

Sheila: "You want punishment then stay far away from that child, and tell Rithya to move far away from this place, if she wants her child to be safe, you will see Rithya for the last time and tell her if ever I find her and you having contact with your child, it will be the day I will come to have my revenge."

I thought my husband took my warning seriously, but when the child was 10, I found out he was keeping contact with his child from far, he paid for her education and for them a home to live in.

Sheila: "What is this Raj, I told you not to have contact with them."

Raj: "You told me not to see them, and I am keeping that promise, but she is my child, I have responsibility to pay for her education so she could have a better life."

Sheila: "You don't know my pain, if you did, you wouldn't do this to me, I told you to stay away from your child, see you couldn't stay away, that is how I feel when I lost my child, I wanted you to feel the pain, but how could you, when you have your own child."