Mother's diary ~ Ch 12

Dedicated to Lucky1403

Nithika POV

We are getting ready to go to India, Tiffany is coming with us. She has convince Arjun dad that her father abandon her and left her starving.  Without my father knowing that I went to Saral's house. She told my father.

Few hours ago

Tiffany: " Can I go to India with you, my father is heading over there."

Arjun: "What about your mother?"

Tiffany: "She doesn't want to take responsibility of me, my dad has a sole custody of me, but he leaves me alone in the house while he goes to India, please let me go with you and Nithika."

Arjun: "Nithika what do you think, should we take her?"

Nithika: "Yes dad, that's  where Saral is heading,  we need to confront him, how could he leave his daughter all alone in the house, when she is only 8 year old."

Arjun: " You can come with us to India but if you hurt my daughter, you will face my wrath."

Tiffany: "Sorry sir, the reason I told Nithika the truth was so that my dad didn't take your million dollars, I hate him more than Nithika."

Arjun: "Well then we both hate Saral, you can come, but I am warning you I am going to punish your father in a worse way if I see him in India."

Tiffany: "Yes sir, I understand, do whatever with my father, he deserves to be punished."

Back to Pov

Nithika POV

We are now heading to India, but I want to find Saral first before my father does, I want to find that man who hurt my mother, and separated Ardhika, he will regret the day he meets me. But first I need to get Ardhika together, hopefully I'm not to late.
************************

Mumbai, India

We see a little boy playing with his ball, he throws the ball so high that it goes through the neighbor house and his TV gets hit.

Boy: "Oh no! I am going to be in big trouble."

Man: "Who hit my TV."

Boy: "I am sorry sir, I didn't mean to hit your TV."

The man was going to slap the boy but someone held his hand. We see the lady's face, it is our Radhika.

Radhika: "How dear you try to hit a little boy, when he apologized to you."

Man: "His apology isn't going to bring my TV back."

Radhika: "Instead of using your hand, you could have told his mother, she would have given you the money. Here take the money, buy yourself a new TV, and get lost."

He takes the money and leaves.

Radhika takes the little boy to her house.

Radhika: "Why do I always have to tell you to not hit the ball high, but do you listen."

Boy: "Sorry."

Radhika: "Sorry isn't enough, you need to listen to what I say Ishaan."

Ishaan: "Sorry, but don't tell daddy."

Neil: "Don't tell daddy what?"

Ishaan: "Daddy your home, where's mommy."

Sam: "Here I am."

Ishaan hugs his mother.

Sam: "How is my baby."

Ishaan: "Mommy I'm not a baby anymore, I'm 6 year old and going to be a big brother to the baby your carrying."