I Agree Pt.2 - 10k/Reader

Fetish/Kink: Mommy Kink

Triggers: None

Request from @pheonixrose03;

Hi...uhhh sorry to bother, but you don't mind making another mommy kink with 10k...? And sorry if I'm asking too much, you don't need to ofc, but can you please do one? Readers a bad ass that doesn't talk much and has many secrets. One of them is revealed (mommy kink) when 10k does something that makes her secret slip.... Also, she just joined the group, another reason as to why she's so quite and secretive.

"I agree."

Two words that in other situation wouldn't have mattered much. But here and now they meant everything. She shifted in her seat, trying to find the correct words for such a delicate situation. She opened her mouth but in this moment words escaped her, it'd open then close against before pressing into a line.

"Maybe I read too far into what you said." He wiped his palms against his thighs, obviously sweating from nervousness, this took a lot of courage after all. "I'm sorry." He said standing and tugging his jeans up a bit before shoving his hands into the pockets, "Maybe let's not mention this to the others, you know how they like to talk." He said flashing a quick grin, all of that was meant to lighten the mood, no, it was to make himself feel better.

He took three steps before she finally spoke, "Sit." She said evenly without looking up to him. His movements stuttered for a moment, unsure of if he'd actually heard her or not before he moved to take his previous spot on the couch across from her. She interrupted his movements yet again, "Not there." She said before motioning to the spot in front of her, the floor. "Sit and face forward." She said calmly as she looked up to him, strength behind her eyes but also a sense of softness. He did as he was asked, he said between her spread legs with his back pressed against the front of her chair, he legs on either side of him and barely visible from his peripherals. He shifted a bit before settling, he hands slowly snaked into his hair, her right hand running up the center, he visibly relaxed from her movements, his shoulders fell and a sigh escaped his mouth. She hummed in response to his comfort, one of her thumbs getting working to rub circles against his scalp, "Not today, not based on some words I said while I was high on adrenaline." She said and twisted a strand of hair around her fingers before letting it fall back into its previous position, "I'm not saying never, I'm just not going to rush into a relationship like this." Said trying to ease the tension that she'd accidentally created in his shoulders. "I have much to learn about you and you have a lot to learn about me." She said calmly as she continued with his hair.

"So I didn't make the wrong decision coming in here tonight?" He asked while twiddling with his thumbs.

"No." She said calmly. "How'd you find out about this kind of stuff?" She asked softly, while a shifted positions to lay his head against her leg.

"M? Before you came around we stayed at this house, and it belonged to a woman like you. She had some binders, she had rules, guidelines, she had lots of stuff and while we were there I read as much as I could. It all just seemed really interesting and I've thought about it since." He nuzzled against her leg before fully relaxing again.

"You shouldn't snoop through other people's things, it's not very kind to invade their privacy like that." She said, smirking as he looked up at her with a shocked face before settling again.

"What about you?"

"I-, how'd I get into it?"

"Yeah."

"An old boyfriend, but that's not a story for today." She said quickly closing the topic before he could dive into a wound that had long since scabbed over, a wound she wasn't ready to open again any time soon. She'd tell him later if the time for it came but at this time she wasn't ready or anywhere near it. After this they sat in silence for what felt like an eternity, her hands working through his hair while he let out small noises of praise. She pressed her finger against his jaw, "I can feel you falling asleep." She said while he slowly lifted his leg from her thigh and stretched a bit, "Head upstairs and wash up before going to bed. I'll be up in 10 minutes to make sure you did as I asked, but you will sleep alone." She saw his mouth open to protest but she spoke faster, "I'm not ready to share a bed." She said which silenced him, he rose from the floor and nodded at her before standing to go upstairs and do as he was asked. When she was certain he couldn't see or hear him anymore she stood from her seat and moved over to the couch lifting up the blinds for the window, noticing the rain she failed to see note earlier. The rain was comforting and helped her think, she had a lot to think about before she could consider being with him, in a casual sense or in the sense he had brought up. She brought her legs up to her chin, she was afraid of letting him down, maybe not protecting him as well as she should, all worries that would cloud her abilities to properly care for him in the way he needed. She had time to consider it, she had time to learn about his specific needs and how to handle them accordingly. She always had time, but his had run out, she rose from her seat and dusted herself off before making her way up the stairs.

AN: my first one??

So I'm most likely going to make this into a multi-part fic before this prompt has way more depth than I originally thought like I want to get into her background and everything.

Also, don't be afraid to message me to just chat you know, I miss talking to people tbh, I updated a lot more when I had friends from my writing tbh.