Truck Bed - 10k/Reader

Fetish/Kink: Spanking, Public

Warnings/Triggers: Those gifs are hot, bad at writing, confused 10k, blow job,girl on top, SMUT

A request that was sent in by an anon;

"do a imagine about the reader trying to explain to 10k that she likes different kinks like spanking etc and 10k not understanding but agreeing to try it because he loves her !"

I'm gonna mix it with;

"Giving 10k a bj"

You sat beside 10k, he was picking off zombies as they rushed towards the group as they took a short break on the side of the road. Between each ring of his gun was a perfect opportunity to talk to him about something you've been avoiding. Truthfully you were scared of how he'd look at you after you told him.

Another shot rang out drawing you from your thoughts again, Warren tapped on the truck signalling that they were about to get moving, so everyone piled into the truck while 10k took a seat next to you in the truck bed.

After laying against him for about an hour the sun began to set so that meant the the truck windows were going down. You sat up and looked at him, "You good?" He asked softly You nodded and looked down to your hands, "Can I talk to you about something?"

He shifted closer, "Anything." He said softly his hand softly touching yours. "Do you think were could try a few things?" You asked barely above a whisper, "What do you mean?" He asked adding the slightest head tilt as you looked up to him, "Like... sexual things." You said as your cheeks heated up. H nodded and gently bit his lip before letting it go, "What would you like me to do?"

"Do you think you could spank me?" You asked gently tugging your hand away from his, "Like, actually spank you, like a parent would do to their child?" He asked slightly confused, "Yes." He nodded and twiddled his thumbs, "Yeah, sure." He said and shifted, "We can try it next time we get a be-." "We can try it now." You said quickly cutting him off, "But they're in there." He said throwing his thumb over his shoulder."

"They're sleeping and the review mirror is broken." You said, he looked over his shoulder to see if it looked like it'd be safe. He nodded at you, "You really wanna do this?" He questioned to which you nodded, "Yes please." He nodded at you, "Can I suck you off a little." You asked softly but smiled when his face lit up, "Would you really?" He asked softly. "I've always wanted to try it but I was afraid of what you'd say," He shook his head with a dark blush, "Go a head."

You nodded as scooted down a bit so you could get a better angle, while you unzipped his pants he grabbed your wrist to stop you, "I trust you." He said before letting it go, "I trust you too." You said smiling at him. You blushed noticing he opted to go commando, "Its quicker." He said simply as he gently twirled the ends of your hair around his fingers. You blushed as you pulled his member from his pants, feeling him shiver under your touch your smiled and gently sucked on the tip, his moan only egging you to go further. His erection only getting bigger as you bobbed your head up and down on it.

He quickly tugged on your arm signalling you to get off, "I need a minute." He said in a breathy voice. You nodded feeling your cheeks heat up, "Can I touch you?" He asked softly as his fingers pulled at the fabric of your jeans. You nodded quickly as you tugged your pants off. He chuckled softly at your eagerness, He pulled one of your legs over his while you sat beside him.

Hie said his hand along your womanhood before slipping a finger in, the roughness of his glove against your clit caused you to moan loudly. He took it as a go signal because he picked up his pace quickly drawing you to an orgasm. Your nails dug into his muscular arm while your thighs shook.

His pulled his fingers out then sucked on them, humming in pleasure. He seemed satisfied with the taste, "Are you ready?" He asked causing you to blush but you nodded and moved into his lap, facing away from him while he pushed his member into you. Both of you moaned in unison, then you heard a loud crack then a small stinging sensation against your ass.

Thats how a good amount of your night went, the bouncing of the truck causing him to go deeper into you, each slap harder than the last. The next morning however was full of giggling, not from you and 10k, but the group also Doc congratulating 10k on 'getting some.'