Happier - 10k/Red + 10k/Reader

Fetish/Kink: My actual sad heart

Triggers: Wrote this while crying, ugly crying, this is a mess

No request, just been sad for a the past few days so. Also in honor of the music on my account now.

Listen to Happier by Ed Sheeran

It stung.

That was the only feeling you felt anymore. Your eyes burned with the tears that wet your cheeks, you were supposed to be on watch but all you could think about was him. Everything was something that reminded you of him, even the empty space beside you that would be filled by him and his rifle.

Weeks ago he broke things off with you, like every other person who gets broken up with you thought things were going wonderfully. Only a few days after things got broken off you realized why, the beautiful Red. You knew despite all his reassurances he'd fall in love with someone new.

He looks happier, and it hurts like hell.

The way he leans in close when he laughs at something she said, the way he lays his hands on her back, their absent minded petting, the way the comfortably fell for each other.

You held your breath as another wave of sadness hit. You couldn't see though the thick layer of tears.

Letting out a sigh as you attempted to gather yourself, something you constantly had to do, you couldn't allow yourself to cry in front of the others, because you're supposed to be brave.

Even with the heart he had broken, you'd stuck around for him, waiting for his broken heart. Not to watch him crumble but to be there to hold him softly and whisper that'd he'd be find because he was brave.

You'd hold him how she holds him now, the way you used to. You'd play with his hair while he cried against your shoulder they way you're crying now. You'd trace shapes shapes on his back, the way you were wish he was doing now.

Your breath hitched in your throat, you hoped she never hurt him like this. You hoped he'd never have to cry like this.

Please just stay happy