Sweet Cheeks - 10k/Reader

Fetish/Kink: Pegging,

Warnings/Trigger: Long?, Playful relationship, smut

Requested by ; (Happy birthday again)

' I was wondering if you can do 10k/reader feat a strap on '

Being grouped with 10k and Doc during supply runs was interesting, now that you're dating 10k Doc is having a field day with it. The three of you made your way to the back to the back of the store, where the personal hygiene products were. Gathering the travel sized products in case you find a shower. When you rounded the corner 10k was looking at the condoms and lube.

"Can we get some of this, I don't like the smell of Vaseline." He said shaking a bottle of lube to here the sloshing sound. You nodded and picked up one of the bottles, "Should we get water based?" You asked softly leaning against the shelves, "I don't know all the bottles say that they're the best." He said reading straight off the bottles.

You sighed lightly, before the apocalypse you never had the chance to use lube because you hadn't really needed it. Then Doc came around the corner and chuckled at the scene in front of him, "I don't think we need a little 5k right now."

10k turned and shook the bottles, "When one is better?" He asked innocently, Doc laughed, "Most of the people I've been with have liked the water based. Just be careful we don't need you out of commission." He said motioning to you.

You chuckled while turning so that 10k could shove it into your bag followed by a box of condoms, "Its not for me, its for him." You said simply. 10k's cheeks were no doubt red, "Wait so like you. You probe him?" Doc asked causing 10k to laugh and walk away, "You make it sound weird, he likes it, I like it so its cool." You shrugged then skipped to catch up with 10k

The group found a mostly abandon bunker, it was quite spacious. It was made for a big family, it looked like an average house just underground, the generators had to be refilled, luckily there was a large supply of gas that you'd probably take, along with a water purifier and a pump. You'd be able to take the shower you'd been fantasizing about for the past month or so.

You grabbed 10k's hand and started to tug him to the back room, "They're gonna probe you for sure!" You heard from Doc making you giggle. Once the door shut you hugged 10k tightly then hummed, "Shower first then some sleep." 10k shifted, "I thought we were gonna." "Shh, patience." You said smiling then pulling him into the bathroom.

Like usual you woke up before 10k, you stayed still for a bit letting your self wake up a bit more, also enjoying the way his arms felt around your waist and the way his back back felt against yours. Reluctantly you pulled out of his arms then pushed him onto his back, you smiled then walked over to you bag, then you started rummaging though it till you found your harness.

You tugged it up your legs then began tightening it around your hips and thighs, you pulled out the dildo attachment, along with the new lube then set it on the side table. You moved yourself into his lap and smiled while you began kissing on his chest then began sucking a hickey onto his neck. You heard a moan then felt his hands on your thighs then felt them move up higher, feeling the harness and moving his hand to the front. He let out a noise noticing that the attachment was missing.

You lifted your head and smiled, "I'm not that absent minded." You said picking it up from the table and setting back against his hips, feeling his erection slowly forming. He smiled while he started to pop the dildo into the harness, "Thank you." He said then looked up to you, "You don't have to say thank you ever single time you know." You said reaching over him again and grabbing the lube and smearing it on the dildo, "I love you." He said rubbing his thumbs against your thighs.

You leaned down and kissed him softly, "I love you too." You said then gently smack your hand against his chest, leaving a lube hand print in its place. You giggled then moved off his chest, "Face down ass up, sweet cheeks." You said causing him to blush, "Don't call me that." He said moving into place like you requested. You smiled then slapped his ass cheek, "Shh sweet cheeks." You said moving in behind him and adjusting his hips so you'd have easy access.

You gently rubbed you thumb over his hole, smearing lube over it. You gently held his hips, "You ready?" You asked and smiled when he nodded. You smiled when you heard his moan as you entered him, you stilled your hips till he nodded, letting you know that he was ready. You began thrusting into him, his deep moans only egging you on, you were no doubt hitting his prostate.

When he came he held your hips close you his making you smile. You slowly pulled out of him with a grin, "Did we get the right lube for you?" You asked with a grin only making him laugh, "Yeah, yeah we did." he said then turned and pushed you slightly.