Touch - 10k/Reader

Fetish/Kink: Mutual Masturbation

Triggers: Female anatomy used, bad and short

Request from anon;

I love your writing! Your 10k fics kill me. I need a mutual masturbation 10k fic!!!

Neither one knew how they ended up this way, panting and groaning while their hands worked deftly on themselves. Her leg crossed over one of his, his hand laid against the thigh, gently squeezing it every few minutes.

Her head fell to the side, hitting his shoulder and staying there while her fingers continued to work herself over, gently rubbing over her oversensitive clit from previous orgasms, sparks still shooting though her body with each swipe and prod at her body.

He sat propped against the bed frame, taking comfort and the warmth from her body, his chest rising in falling faster than normal. His hands rubbing along his shaft to the head where pre-cum had gathered, his thumb swiped over it before sliding back down. He could feel the tightness in his stomach getting stronger while heat flooded though his body.

He could feel each time she got close, she'd push herself against him and her thighs would tremble under his hand. He squeeze harder during those times and revel in the sounds that fall from he lips during that time. Three orgasms in he could tell she was spent her fingers didn't move with as much determination as they had earlier.

She must have noticed that he was close, his body must have tensed or his breaths got heavier and more uneven, she leaned over pressing sloppy wet kissed against his neck. His body gave in and his cock shot out ropes of warm cum, most of it landing against his lower stomach some of it going higher.

She moved back to his side, her thighs moving together while still shaking, while he used his discarded bandanna and wiped his stomach clean before looking back to her. Taking in her sweat soaked forehead and her fingers that will still glistening in the light from the window. He broke the silence first, "Theres a well out back, its probably connected to the showers." It was a simple statement but an obvious offer which she must have picked up on judging back the happy smile that spread across her face.