Ride me like your Motorcycle - 10k/Oc

Fetish/Kink: Dom!10k

Warnings/Trigger: Usage of pet names, riding, hickeys, SMUT, 10k's POV

Requested by

"Could you do a oneshot of 10k and my Oc, Sadie? Smut?"

P.s I'm sorry this is four months late, and I checked to see if you're still active and your last post was a month ago, I hope you're alright doll.

I peeked around the corner watching as Sadie's hips swayed while she confidently walked a head of me, choosing not t be let behind i jogged up to her my hand gently swatting her ass as I passed. The squeal she let out brought a smile to my face.

I watched her mouth presumably to protest but her lips quickly screwed together as she reached over her shoulders and retrieved her katakana. She rushed passed me and down an ally way. I followed the black headed woman who ended up a head of me yet again.

When I rounded the last corner I was greeted by the sight of Sadie pushing a katana into a z's skull which she tugged the other out of one. Seeing the woman of your dreams kicking ass, well it's wonderful sight to say the least. I let out a breath of air as she turned to me with a large smirk, which I returned seeing one of the dark hickeys I left on her skin.

"We're gonna head back kitten." He said calmly as he walked to her side and tilting her head up so he could whisper to her, " I want you to ride me like that motorcycle of yours." He said chucking softly into her ear before pulling away.

Her arms crossed, i knew this act it was one I was fond of, "And if I refused?" She questioned only making me chuckle, "I suppose you'd have to go a week without any hand holding." He said peering over his shoulder, He felt her hand slowly wiggle it's way into his.

He chuckled at yet another victory, he gave her hand a gently squeeze before leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to her lips, "You're so beautiful princess, my beautiful princess." He said fondly before they set on their way back to the camp.

When we returned to the camp everyone had hit the hay besides Addy who had taken watch. I gave a small nod as we passed Addy, Sadie gently tugged at my arm and pointed towards the direction of the room we had decided to take. I chuckled and shook my head as I leaned in towards her ear, "Not there tonight princess, you're going to ride me like your motorcycle, on your motorcycle."

I pulled back to see her dark cheeks, "But-." I knew what she was thinking, "If they see, well I guess they'll have a good show to see, besides its not like we haven't all seen each other naked."

We made our way to the back of the building where we had parked out cars, where her motorcycle sat. "I didn't think you had a thing for my motorcycle." She said with a smirk causing me to chuckle, "Princess anything that has to do with you drives me crazy."

I regained my seriousness and tilted my head at her, "Clothes." I said simply before she began undressing, rather slow but a fast enough speed that she knew she wouldn't get in trouble. "Sit." I said motioning to the motorcycle, I followed behind and admired her naked body while the light of the full moon landed on her body beautifully.

I sighed as she leaned back, her head laying carefully against the handlebars, I leaned over her with a smile, "You're my beautiful princess." I said as one of my hands gently rubbed on her thigh, "But I can't kiss your princess parts at this angle, even if its more comfortable for you

I stepped back watching her face contort in a confused look, "How Else am I supposed to sit?" She questioned, I moved to the side gently taking her hands and helping her up, laying her back over the seat, her body making a rainbow over her bike.

I tilted my head as she groaned, not the most comfortable position for sure but she'd get to move, "Let me know if you start to get dizzy." He stated as he moved to his knees, moving hers to rest on his shoulders while his hands moved to support her ass. I gently began sucking hickeys against the soft flesh of her thigh.

I left a trail of different shapes, I chuckled when I heard soft whimpers escaped her lips. I gave in, I don't know if to myself or to her, my tongue pressed against her and gently swiped up, "You always taste so wonderful." I moaned as i moved a few more strokes. My lips gently closed around her clit, which I gently sucked on. I carried on with my ministrations on her body until she quaked as her orgasm ripped though her body.

I chuckled as her limp legs slid from my shoulders, "You still good princess?" I asked standing up and brushing the dirt from my knees, watching her carefully as she stood on her shaky legs, "Because we're still not done princess." I said as I slowly removed the layers of clothing from my body.

"Thank you." She said making me shake my head, "You know I love tasting my sweet princess." I said as I gripped her shoulders and gave her a soft kiss on the head, "Now come over here ad we can make the scores even." I said taking my place on her motorcycle, helping her move her legs over me and get in position.

"Don't be so tense princess I'm planting my legs, we won't fall and if we do I'll take a brunt of it." I said as my hands gently rubbed against her hips while she moved to let me inside of her. I let out a moan while I guided her hips. She bounced on me at my pace, her soft whimpers and moans drawing me closer just as well as her body.