Mommy Knows Best - 10k/Reader

Fetish/Kink: Mommy Kink, Sensory Deprivation, Orgasm denial

Warnings/triggers: Sub 10k, I'M NOT A DOM SO IDK, I'm sick as hell

A request that was sent in by an anon;

" Sub 10k with a mommy kink?? 😵 "

I'm gonna mix it with;

" Yooo you should do 10k smut involving that chain 😏 "

"backing up previous anon - i'm always a slut for some femdom and 10k being a sub - it's fantastic"

You've been a dom for as long as you'd care to remember. Unfortunately you've never been able to find a sub who stayed for a long time. Then when the apocalypse started you felt like you'd never be able to be a good dom. Then you met 10k, he tried to not come off as a sub but it was blatantly obvious to you.

He was a good little sub, even with his limbs tied and his eyes covered, his beautiful body on display for you. "Mommy." He whispered with a strain to his voice, "Yes darling." You said dragging the cool metal of the chain against his skin, "C-can I please?" His body flexed with his words in an attempt to keep himself from cumming. "Not yet." You said evenly. The head of his member was as red as a cherry.

This had to be the longest hes held out for you, it was punishment you had to remind him that he belonged to you. It wasn't lost on you the way he looked at other women occasionally. "Mommy please!" He whined, "Have you learned you lesson darling?" You asked lying the chain on his stomach and taking a seat by his hips.

"Yes- yes mommy, I shouldn't be looking at other women because i belong to you. You're so good to me and I-." He moaned desperately trying to move his hips against you which earned a swat to his thigh, "Don't." You said simply.

You dragged one of the ends down his stomach before softly running it against the head of his member causing him to moan and buck his hips roughly, "Ple-." "Not yet darling, soon." You said before rubbing his nipple with your thumb. You continued these motions for a good minute before whispering to him, "Go a head dar-." You could even finish you sentence before he came with a loud moan.

You gently rubbed his chest before pushing the chain to the side, "You're so good for me." You said running your finger though his cum and gently sucking it off your fingers with a delighted sound. "Th-thank you mommy." He said sounding out of breath causing you to giggle before moving to untie his body from the bed. Then the door flew open, showing a very concerned Doc, "I- oh. I thought I heard 10k yell." He said turning his head away.

You kept working on the bindings even with your cheeks red, "You did." You said with a smile before hearing the door click signalling that it was shut. You giggling while removing the bandanna covering 10k's eyes, you pressed a soft kiss to his forehead, "What would you like for after care today baby." You said while leaning back against his hips, his cheeks still bright red.