Reality Shift - 10k/Male!Reader

Fetish/Kink: N/A

Warnings/Trigger: Hella gay, also hella short, first fic in a while, 10k's POV, plot twist?, foul language

Requested by Anon

' Hey do you think you can do a tommyxmale reader? Smut? Bottom!10k? '

His hands were comforting on my trembling thighs, his hands leaving goose bumps in their wake. Soft whimpers escaping from my throat as he tugs my boxers from my legs, his jeans following, his head dipping down and peppering soft kisses to the skin on my hip bones. He stopped once in a while to suck on the skin, a prelude.

His head falling between my legs, his eyes were kind as they looked up to me asking for permission which was quickly granted. His mouth sliding down the length of my cock. His tongue skillfully swirl, he was magic and he was making me loose my mind. I could hear him gagging when he pushed him self to suck in more of me.

He lifted his head, our bodies still connected by a string of spit and cum, my cheeks filled with blood as he let out a low chuckled as the string broke and fell against my leg and his chin. I began to mutter and apology before he pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

He moved my body, laying my head fast down against a pillow. His spit dribbling over my hole followed by his finger softly rubbing it in, his fingers softly and slowly pressing into my body. I gasped as my body shuttered. I felt his fingers leave my body, a small huff leaving with them.

His cock head rubbed against my hole softly before he pushed in making me moan loudly. He hushed me before letting out his own soft moan. We were joined fully, I could take the small amount of pain it took for him to breach my hole if it meant keeping this. his grunts echoing in my ears as my hands gripped tighter and my head was pushed farther into the pillow.

When I woke the next morning I was alone. As expected, he was gone and I was a goner. I'll see the god among me when I to perish. Till then I'll do as he told me, and keep fighting. His memories are the only thing keeping me going now a day, sometimes I think I catch glimpses of him when I'm fighting though the z's. That reality come crashing down when I begin to cheer and look for his embrace.

I let out a soft sigh as a tear slips down my cheek. Pushing myself to my feet pulling my bag over my shoulders, my weapons were lonely without their bullets like I was lonely without my love, but I'll be seeing him tonight.