You're Just Like Her - 10k/Reader + 10k & His Kids

Fetish/Kink: None, but my fetish is having 400 followers

Triggers: You thought you'd get something happy, no one is allowed to be happy, i love you guys, I'm sorry

Request from anon;

' can you hmu with some dad!10k fanfic. (like has a baby kinda dad thing) IM DEPRIVED AND CANT FIND ANY! '

"Dad can you tell me about mom now?" This was a question 10k had been avoiding for years now, 9 years to be exact. He'd been a father for 9 years, mourning for 9 years now.

"We're not safe yet." He said softly as his fingers tightened around the steering wheel, the small child in the seat sighed softly as he moved around in the seat. 10k wanted to tell him everything about her, he wanted to tell his child how every little thing that did hurt. How every little thing they did reminded him of their mother.

Even while watching his child sleep he noticed the similarities, the way they twitched, the way their face contorted as they made sense of their dreams, the little amount of drool that managed to escape their lips and find its way to their chin.

It hurt, knowing that she wasn't there anyone, knowing that he'd told her she'd be fine only to have her die during labor. Dammit it hurt and there was nothing he could do about it. Except raise this child to the best of his abilities.

"Daddy? why are you crying?" They said drawing his attention to the tears that had managed to overflow and stroll down his hollow cheeks. Even the softness of their voice reminded him of how much he'd lost, how he'd lost everyone he'd cared so much for. If he'd never accepted the ride he wouldn't be this hurt, but he also wouldn't have this little booger. "Dad?"

"You're just like her."

"Who dad?"

The innocence in their tone, even while their face moved to realization, it was exact it was their move, something he'd grown attached to, something he'd learned to love. "Mom?"

"Yeah, your mom." 10k stated as his eyes stared at the road like it'd leave too, "She would've been so proud of you." He said knowing the words couldn't get anymore true.

"Her name was Y/N, and she was the most wonderful thing to ever happen to me. She celebrated with me when I reached ten thousand kills, she had found this bottle of whiskey. She told me that she though Jeff was a kinda goofy name and that she'd keep calling me 10k." He said recalling the memory fondly.

"I've never heard you call yourself Jeff."

"I went back to 10k when she went."

"Did you love her?"

Boy did he love her, he blinked hard to clear his vision. "God, you're the only person I love more than her. She loved to explain the stars to me, and i let her even though I knew about them because she just looked so damn beautiful while doing it. She was so happy, I don't know if she genuinely liked the stars ir if she was just happy to have the time to do it."

"Is that why you made that man if you a little star on your thumb?'

10k nodded as a laugh escaped his lips, "Then she loved to act out the shows and movies she used to love, she was always so dramatic and maybe thats how the show went. Then she'd giggle and pretend to eat my brains." he said wiping his eyes, "She loved to sing, she knew so many song, sometimes during conversations she'd break into song because apparently some of the words were in a song."

"Dad, did she love you?"

Of course she did, she always mumbled it before falling asleep. He could see it in the way she watched him, in the way she panicked when he got out of situations he shouldn't have survived. "Yeah, She loved me."

"Would she love me."

She would have loved them endlessly, she loved them even when she didn't want to bring them into a world like this, she loved them when everyone was looking at her rub her belly, she loved them when no one was looking as she whispered to her belly. "She always loved you."

"I love her too."

"Me too kiddo."

"I love you dad."

"I love you too kiddo."