Chapter Thirty-Seven

(Newts POV)

I lay in bed restless.  I look over to see Tommy fast asleep.  how could he sleep during all of this?  It seemed impossible.  He acted like everything was fine, almost as if he was on the Bliss.

I got up and walked out of the room.

"And where do you think you're going?"  I turned around, the voice was unrecognizable and body in the shadow.

"Just to get something out of the cupboard.  Who are you?"  I stared into the darkness.

"Oh, do you mean this?" the Bliss rolled across the floor, "You're not on it, obviously from the way you act, so who is it?  Who's using it?  Hm, Newt?  Anyone else lives here?"  I picked up the Bliss and tried to open it.

"Newt, drop it.  Who else lives here?"  I dropped the Bliss and almost fell to the floor.

"Thomas and Aris.  Why do you need-"  I was cut off.

"Thomas!  He's here?  Get on your knees crank!  And don't move or I'll shot!"  the voice walked closer and I could see a weapon in his hand.  I looked like a launcher.

"You don't understand!"  I felt a rush of pain shot through my body.  I was screaming but I couldn't hear, my eyes were open but I couldn't see. And the only words I heard before I completely blacked out was, "What the hell?!  Newt!"

A/N