Chapter Twenty Eight - 1K Reads!

Thank all of you for this amazing achievement.  I never thought I would make it to 1k.  I dreamed but never thought of it as a reality.  I'd like to thank one of my friends in particular for helping me in the story, gave me ideas, and even helped pick the name out.  Thank you so much, Haley.  My two other friends who read this, thank you as well.  You helped me as well and believed in me.  All the readers- you all are amazing.  I love each and every one of you. 

Sorry for the long part.

"Newt," he looked at me with starry eyes.

"Yes, love?" I gave him a worried look.

"I'm infected.  You're infected lover.  I'm sorry, I don't want to die.  I was supposed to save you, not kill you.  It was Teresa.  She didn't want to go down alone, so she switched my blood to hers.  I'm sorry."  I looked down at the ground, not wanting to look into his stary eyes.

"I don't care, I still love you.  We- I- It can't happen anymore.  We're both dying, we can't get married.  marriage is useless, and for what?  Just to die days later?  Believe me, this isn't my fault, I want to, I really do, it just doesn't with-"

"No!  Newt, I bought you one of the most expensive rings out there!  Even Chuck was proud, and he never knew."  I interrupted Newt and accidentally just told him Chuck was alive, what have I done?!

"Are you seeing things?  Chuck's dead you greenie!"

"Glade terms huh?  I can play that game too."

"I'd like to see you try,  slinthead."

"Newt, listen to me!  You're not thinking straight!  Neither am I!  It's this virus, don't let it take over you when I just got you back!" I started to silently cry.

A/N

Sorry for the late update I had a virus on my computer and right after vacation ended I got sick along with the rest of my family.  I'm good now and will be updating once or twice a week.  The end is near, goodbye!