Chapter Four

Hello again!   Chapter four will have some cute parts.  One of the gladers is going to have a nice little death.  Sorry, it's just how I plan to kill them all.  Goodbye, I will shut up now.

(Thomas' POV)

  "Where am I?  This looks likes Minho's room."  I looked to the right and saw a coffee table.  It had a photo of Teresa and him.  I'm pretty sure this is Minho's room.  Not positive but sure.

  I looked over to my right and saw Newt.

  "Newt?!"  He looked so peaceful and calm.  He isn't tense like he always is.  I feel so bad that I just woke him up.

  "What?  Tommy?!"  He called me Tommy!

  "I know.  But what's happening?"  I'm confused, he's confused, where is Minho!?  Nothing is making sense.

  "How would know?  I know as much you.  Nothing at all.  But this is Minho's bed, where is he?"  Newt really does seem to know as much as I do.  So, what now?

  "How about we-"  As I lifted my back the covers fell to my legs.  But I had no shirt on.  I looked on the floor and saw it sitting there.  

  "Get your shirt on Tommy."  I did as Newt said.

  "Let's just go look around for Minho.  Okay?  there's not much we can do right now."  I decided to take charge.  And so I did.  I got out of bed and took Newt by the hand.  We are both fully dressed now and so we walk out of the room.

  "Thomas?"

"Yeah Newt?"

"You're holding my hand."  Is this awkward for him?

  "Oh, sorry."  I dropped my hand and put it quickly into the pocket of my hoodie.

  "No, it's fine.  Just pointing it out."  Newt started to blush.

  "You're blushing."

  "I know."  Newt only blushes when he's around me, very suspicious if I do say so myself.  Which I do.

  We walked into the living room and saw Minho sitting on the couch watching The Life Inside The Mazes, By Breannah Quall.  I remember seeing her at WCKD.  A prisoner waiting to be rescued.  Minho, of course, had to love her and was the one to rescue her.  And now he watches all her shows.

  "Oh look what we have here.  The lovebirds."  Minho said.

  "What?"  Newt and I both spoke at the same time.

  "You're even holding hands, I know the whole story, you don't have to hide anything."  What the hell was he saying?

  "What story?  All we remember is waking up in the same bed together.  And was there a party here last night or something?"  Newt spoke clearly.

  "You don't remember?!  That's hilarious!"  Minho seemed amazed.

  "Nope," I said. 

"Not at all,"  Newt spoke.

  "I can give you a filler if you need one.  just ask."  Minho wanted to tell the stories of our lives.  I could tell.

  "Please?"  Newt spoke softly and quietly.

  "If you insist."  Minho stood up and lead both of us into the kitchen.  he handed Newt a photo.

  "What the bloody hell is this?"  Newt was shocked by what he saw.

  "Let me see," Newt handed over the photo, "What the-?!  This isn't us."

  "It is.  You guys had a wild night I guess." 

  I put the photo away.  It had a blurry outline of a bed, me, Newt, two shirts on the floor, and my leg wrapped around Newt.  How could this of happened?  I was so careful!

  "We need to talk,"  Newt said. 

  "Okay..."

  We walked out of Minho's house and into my car.

  "So what do you need to-"  I was cut off by Newt kissing my lips softly.

  "Hey, guys you didn't let me finish!  Oh, bad timing?"  Minho walked outside and knocked on the window.

  "It's not what it looks like!  Newt kissed me!"  I felt bad for putting Newt under the bus but it wasn't my fault, technically.

  "Tommy!"  Newt's voice squeaked like a little hamster.  It was so cute but I felt so bad.

  "I think we all need to sit down and talk.  Come on in and let me explain what I saw happening."  Minho spoke clearly.

  "I guess we can?"  Newt was about as confused as I am.

  We walked inside and sat down on the couch.

  "So, you both started to get drunk and were walking around asking 'Where's Minho?'  I think you wanted the key that I gave you.  When you found me I told you that you had the key.  I started laughing when I saw you and Newt walk into my room.  I followed both of you to my own room.  I heard the door lock so I put my head to the door.  I heard Thomas say 'How far should we go?'  Then I just heard Newt say, 'All I want is your lips on mine.'  So then you said ok and I heard kissing for about 20 minutes.  After the 20 minutes, you guys fell asleep and I could get back in my room."

  "Oh okay."  Newt still has confusion in his eyes.

  "So we both have loved each other since the maze.  I say we go for it."  I had to say something.

  "Okay, I'm going to go now,"  Minho said as he took the key to his room and left us to talk.

A/N

  hello guys! 

 I'm so sorry I haven't posted. 

 Long story short, I have asthma, got sick, asthma made it worse, got sick for what felt like forever, and now I'm good again.  

But this chapter almost made me cry of happiness.  Big shout out to my friend Lynn for fangirling with me!  (you know who you are Lynn)  In this chapter, the Newtmas relationship has finally blossomed into an awkward but lovable romance.  Newt might not answer all the questions he gets asked.  

                                                                  -Breannah (Agent Newtmas)