Chapter Eleven

I don't know if I'll be posting tomorrow.  Just a heads up.

(Thomas' POV)

  Newt was starting to figure out my secret.  If he figures out mine, he knows Teri's too.  I was Saturday and we needed to be in for work today.  We decided to walk in before Newt woke up.  He would most likely call me.  We have thought of the perfect thing to tell him, Brenda's dying.  He never liked her so he won't come in.  Too bad it's true, Jorge is too.  they were walking to their apartment when they got infected.  At least they'll die together.

   "So, how do you feel?  I mean, having to kill them."  Teresa as we walked in the building.

  "Names,"  I said.

  "Got it,"

  "Deedee Anges, good to see you.  And you as well Stephen Edison."  Harriet said as we walked to the desk.

  "As to you,"  I said.

  "Did Thomas find out yet?  he was here yesterday."  Harriet said.

  "He found out a few things.  Why would you tell him my name?  That's against all rules!"  I yelled.

  "He needs to.  I know you two are in love.  He has a right to know at least half the truth."  She's right.  He does.

  "Okay, well we have Thinnings to attend.  See you at lunch Harriet."  Teresa said in a happy tone.  How could she be happy at a time like this?

  We went our separate ways, I went left, she went right.  brenda and Jorge are opposite in case something happens.  Like, one of them changing.  it's best for them not to know.

 "Hey, Brenda.  How's it feel to be back where you betrayed everyone."  I ask while walking into the room.

"Feels great.  Couldn't feel better."  I heard her voice become stiff, I walked closer.

"Brenda?  What happened?  You look worse."  Her skin was dark grey, eyes were a black, skin with brown, green, and blue veins popping out everywhere, clothes ripped, hair was torn and patched, dried tears stained under her eyes, and skin cut like a cucumber.  How did she get a knife?  Unless her nails were sharp enough, she wouldn't need one.

"Of course I do.  I'm ready to die.  why would I need to look pretty?"  She jumped at me, trying to attack.  I ran out of the room and locked the door.

  "We have 413.  Crank change, 423, and an attempt of attack, 411."  I called on my speaker.

  "313 on the way,"  313, Crank specilalist.

  A few minutes later Jorge was brought in too.  They had both gone crazy.  We put them in the room and smoke entered, killing them both.

  "What a hard day,"  Teresa spoke.

  "At least you didn't have five minutes left with three hours left to finish exams.  Being called in really sucks.  the worst part was Newt.  I saw him but he couldn't see me."  I felt bad for not telling him.

  "I know, let's go home.  Okay?"  Teresa said.

  "Okay,"

A/N