Omake: Sasunaru VS Gaanaru

Which ship do you like?

---------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke walked into the school, he saw people making out, flirting, hugging, having sex. He saw all the couples, he thought to himself, why hasn't he had a girlfriend yet?

Well, first off, why hasn't he liked anyone yet? He noticed that he only worried or cared about was getting away from his fangirls and suppressing Naruto.

On the other hand, Naruto gave up on suppressing Sasuke. He wanted to focus on something else, his future. He meant his love future, thinking his job future would be too boring to think about. He wanted to know who he would fall in love with, that was why he kept on getting yelled at in class, for not paying attention, because of the thought of love.

Gaara, didn't know what was love, he wanted to know, he wanted to know what that feeling was, people said they felt warm when he/she touched them, like warm like warm water?

He had no clue, and his fangirls would say they loved him and whenever he sat next to a fangirl they would...blush? But all that would change, not for him only, but for all of them.

Naruto was sitting in class, still daydreaming. "Hey, Dobe." He looked up. Oh, it's Sasuke. He thought. "Yo, what's up?" He said with no emotion, and not feeling anything at all.

"Um, Good?" Sasuke's face looked confused, he would usually get upset? He thought, unsatisfied with the response Naruto gave.

Just then Gaara came. 

"Hey, Naruto!" Naruto's face lit up. "Hey, Gaara. What's up?" Sasuke was jealous, wondering why he was always excited when Gaara came.

Well, they are buddies, and I'm practically the third wheel. But he didn't care, since he would like to be the one beating Naruto up, instead of a shoulder-to-lean-on friend. 

"Hey Naruto. Nothing much." Gaara always felt a bright happy feeling when Naruto was there, not like the feeling when he's being rampaged by girls, but then again, they were best friends. 

"Oh yeah, and hey Sasuke." Sasuke waved, they were friends, all three of them. They would play video games and fight, but Sasuke would only fight with Naruto.

He didn't care, he didn't want to fight, and whenever he did he would always, almost kill someone. He thought back at when he got into a fight with Lee, he almost killed him.

That thought gave him goosebumps. Naruto was his closest friend out of all three of them since he and Naruto had tailed beasts inside them, he knew what was going on in his life.

"Hey, you guys wanna go and get ramen, then pick up girls?" Naruto gave a bright smile. Gaara giggled, and gave a 'sure' and Sasuke gave a smirk, then nodded.

When they met up at the ramen place, Gaara and Sasuke, noticed that Naruto wore his usual clothing, a necklace the fifth Hokage gave him, a brownish colored shirt and hiking shorts. 

Meanwhile, they wore a clone, they did their hair nice and wore nice clothes, to suit the occasion of having dates. Gaara already dated girls, many.

He never really did it on his own will, it was either because his parents had introduced him to a new girl, or the fangirls were dying to date him, he wasn't a heartless person, that was why he did.

Sasuke never dated, even though he had lots of fangirls, he never felt sorry for a girl that was dying to date him, he would always just give a 'heh' then say things so the girl would past out like 'your too cute for me to date' or he would blush then give a peck on the cheek and leave.